Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: updated my website please check it out

updated my website please check it out

I have finally finished an update on my website www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com which promotes my accessible condo on Maui. I have added a link to my google map project which has had good reviews, a cool slideshow and links to my TravelAdvisor and FlipKey accounts. Check it out and tell me what you think. Aloha Bruce

Looks interesting, Bruce. Makes me want to go there! Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow for overseas travel, let alone a 7-night stay at a place like that .

I sincerely wish you well with it, though. And maybe, a couple of years down the road, I'll inquire about staying at your condo .

Thank you for your positive comments and who knows someday you might be able to make it over although it is quite a long flight from Belgium. We get a few folks from Europe but most come from North America. Some feedback has been my website is a bit clunky and the link to my google map should be easier found. I have a YouTube video of my place that I am thinking of linking to it as someone said it should help my google search as Youtube is now owned by Google.

Just a hint - you guys can easily take credit cards using Paypal. Just set up a Paypal account and link to the pricing page. Buyers do not necessarily need a Paypal account.

thanks for the idea, any clue the cost of it? thanx Bruce

Looks great Bruce. I think Dave Elder from Vancouver mentioned your place. You live in Kelowna, BC Don't you?

I want to visit my buddy in Haiku. How far is that from your condo. He owns the Nalukoa soap factory there.

Central California/ (the Republican side :)
    Very nice condo! The pictures are also very nice, thanks for sharing.
    I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome

There is no recurring cost for paypal. They take the money out of your revenue. For example, if you charge $500 to your customer, they will take $500 from your customer, but put, say, $480 in your account.

Although Paypal does have a program where they charge $30.00 per month and you can take credit cards over the phone.

Sooo tempting. I'm surprised by the high taxes though, wouldn't something like accessible accommodation be exempt?