Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spinal Cord Injury will soon get a quick fix treatment

Grammy, a very heart warming story and a fight that is never ending. We are all in this fight and the tide is turning. We all want yoru son to continue to suceed and triumph. Having a mother and advocate like you is unique but there are others in this group with the same fire and brimstone. We all thank you for your efforts and stickittuitidivnus.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Grammy, a very heart warming story and a fight that is never ending. We are all in this fight and the tide is turning. We all want yoru son to continue to suceed and triumph. Having a mother and advocate like you is unique but there are others in this group with the same fire and brimstone. We all thank you for your efforts and stickittuitidivnus.

keeping on
    Keeping on...You are very wrong. I've found I'm not "unique" at all! The other posters in this thread have experienced the same things as I have. I'm only one person amongst literally thousands and thousands of parents across the country and indeed the entire world!!!!!! (Look at Suzanne Poon in China raising millions for a rehab facility for the ChinaSCINet or Roman Reed pushing for the AB 190 in California) and countless others. It doesn't matter who or what the situation is...all endeavors by everyone to further SCI care and cure is essential to rid our society of paralysis! (Not just one doctor, one patient, one parent, one advocate or one group can fight alone and win).

We need to have higher education funded. We need good legislation. We need increased funding by the NIH. We need fundraisers for researchers for clinical trials to happen. We need collaboration amongst the scientists and SCI organizations. Nobody goes it alone...
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 04-25-2011 at 11:47 AM.

keeping on
    Keeping on, have you become the spokesperson for CareCure and all its members? You keep saying; we all support this, we alle believe that, we all...

You give the impression that you speak for everybody and we all have the same view as yourself.
    So as a friendly advise, please change you wording.

As for Grammy, keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Solan keep grunting your the man

keeping on

Grammy, read my blog I mentioned that many are like you and try to be the motivation for their loved ones. Keep up the work, you're helpful to all

keeping on

Grammy, read my blog I mentioned that many are like you and try to be the motivation for their loved ones. Keep up the work, you're helpful to all

keeping on
    I've never heard of your blog before. Where can I locate your blog site?
    Can you post a link to it so I can read through your blog articles? What organization do you blog for? I didn't know you were a blogger, so I'm wondering why the blog link isn't in your signature? I'd love to read about others and look forward to reading your articles.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 04-25-2011 at 02:49 PM.

grammy, take it easy read my post; and keep on what you are doing; it benefits us all.

keeping on

keeping on
    I don't understand? What do you mean to take it easy and read your post?

Do you mean you're not a blogger and don't actually have a blog site?
    I'm confused....

I guess you refer to the threads in the cure forum as your "blog". Sorry I didn't understand that...I was mixed up on your terminology I guess.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 04-25-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I don't understand? What do you mean to take it easy and read your post?

Do you mean you're not a blogger and don't actually have a blog site?
    I'm confused....

I guess you refer to carecure as your "blog". Sorry I didn't understand that...I was mixed up I guess
    lol I guess you're not the only one......if you know what i mean, just let it be
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature