Thread: Stimulate Contour vs. Stimulite Contour XS

Stimulate Contour vs. Stimulite Contour XS

I have the choice between the 2. I used to have problematic skin but it's healed up now. I've been sitting on the same Contour XS for 2 years now. Should i stick with an XS or non-XS? Thank you for your help.
    Never Give Up!

If you are having no problems I would stick with the XS. I have used a Stimulite Contoured for as long as 9 years with no skin issues. You have many years left on your 2 year old cushion. Just wash it on a regular basis.

I can't wash it in the washer because the cushion is 19.5x18. I can wash it in the bathtub but I don't do it often enough. Its been a year and 10 months and I feel the dump has increased from the rubber breaking down or squishing/too soft. How often should I be washing my cushion? Weekly? Monthly?
    Never Give Up!

TheAbleChef,

Regarding "... used to have problematic skin ... been sitting on ... Contour XS for 2 years ... stick with an XS or non-XS?" - given what you have written, the XS option would seem a good option for you.

Regarding "... How often should I be washing my cushion ..." - the should question would receive an "as often as needed" reply from the manufacturer. There is no prescribed period for spans of time between washing a Stimulite cushion. While perhaps not as calculated as one might wish, the time between washings really is best determined by your own judgment. Some people who have used a Stimulite cushion for two years have never washed their cushion - and the cushion is okay. Some people benefit from washing their Stimulite cushion much more frequently due to cushion soiling, cushion compression, etc.