Thread: rolli modern?

rolli modern?

who buys from here?

what is your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    who buys from here?

what is your experience?
    They used to have U.S. outlets but they closed them. My alternative to them is http://www.adaptationsbyadrian.com/ I have always been happy with the service from them. There are several places around including http://www.wheelchairjeans.com/. I am sure many other people with let you know their favorites.

Good luck.
    Millard
    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

I think you mean Rolli Moden (not modern). They are a German company. Good products, not cheap. Some they make themselves, others they distribute for other manufacturers. They carry a lot more than just clothing, including lifting equipment, travel commodes, ADL equipment, etc.

They used to have a USA distributor, but have not had one for at least 5 years now, so if you want to purchase from them you must order from Germany and arrange international shipping. I always had good service from their old USA distributor...I wish they would get a new one!

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    They used to have a USA distributor, but have not had one for at least 5 years now, so if you want to purchase from them you must order from Germany and arrange international shipping. I always had good service from their old USA distributor...I wish they would get a new one!

(KLD)
    I totally agree re: getting another distributor in USA. I used their products for a long time and have not found anything to rival them. I am surprised there is not enough demand here in the states to make a distributorship profitable.

I still get their catalogs from Germany but cannot justify the cost with Euro exchange rate... about $200 for a pair of khakis!

Thanks for the input ... do you guys have any suggestions on where I can by a suit ... I really like the ones from this German company ... rolli moden ... but they are super expensive... I know a good suit is gonna cost some money ... any other ideas... where can I look?

I buy from them and I've bought both leisure wear, jeans etc and smarter stuff for work.
    Quality is excellent and if you know the proper measurements then they will tailor the leg length before sending them to you.
    I have also bought their gear from a UK supplier who is extremely helpful and I know he has supplied into the USA before. Link here http://www.disabledgear.com/

I've been buying from RM for almost 20 years, as said above they used to have a USA and a UK office but both have closed in recent years due to the running costs. Their quality is second to none and I've yet to find anywhere as good for jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    Thanks for the input ... do you guys have any suggestions on where I can by a suit ... I really like the ones from this German company ... rolli moden ... but they are super expensive... I know a good suit is gonna cost some money ... any other ideas... where can I look?
    Westley, the guys I know who wear suits for their jobs and who are in chairs nearly universally buy off-the-rack suits and then get them custom tailored so that they fit well while seated. Any good tailor should be able to do this for you. Check out how some of the officers of organizations such as the PVA or NSCIA look...sharp!

(KLD)

We have bought from Rolli-Moden for years for my husband, both when they had their location in southern California and now that I have to order from Germany. The quality and fit are wonderful and my husband has not been able to find anything comparable that he likes and that meets his needs. We tend to place a large order every few years to save on the shipping. They also place many items on clearance and we often get lucky and find several in his size so can stock up. I really wish they would find a US distributor again.