Thread: Permobill power chair

Permobill power chair

C300 Base PS, shock absorbing suspension, VR2 controller, tie-down hardware for staps, anti-tippers, charger, flat free tires & STD positioning belt. Power tilt 300# wt. LMT. 90 legrest hanger with manual adjustment legrest elevation, corus style, angle adjustable, two piece foot plates. Headrest, comfort plus series 18" J3Back, posterior & deep lateral upper thoracic, MD 18" STD HRDWR Batteries - group 34, 12V 60 AMP hours, 18"x20" Evolution Cushion w/mesh cover 725# wt capacity.
    Built December 2009, paid $14,842..used less than 10 times...
    $8,500 or best offer

We bought my son's C300 used and didn't check before hand to see how expensive it would be to have it adjusted to fit him...after several hundred dollars trying to readjust it, he cannot use the stander because the previous owner was 5 inches taller...These chairs are built as per measurements...If you listed weight, height, leg length and seat size so people would know the possibility of it fitting them ...guess what I'm saying is if the original owner weighed 200 pounds it would most likely be too big for a smaller person or someone who weighed more...

permobill power chair

Thank you for that advice. There is not a stander. The seat is 18" and my husband was about 135-150lbs. the leg rest is adjustable as is the head rest.

Sounds like a great deal VVALA, I trust there will be someone here who can use it.

Welcome to CareCure. As you can see already, there are some fine folks like Madmother, who give great advice.

Will pass on this info.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaddmother View Post
    We bought my son's C300 used and didn't check before hand to see how expensive it would be to have it adjusted to fit him...after several hundred dollars trying to readjust it, he cannot use the stander because the previous owner was 5 inches taller...These chairs are built as per measurements...If you listed weight, height, leg length and seat size so people would know the possibility of it fitting them ...guess what I'm saying is if the original owner weighed 200 pounds it would most likely be too big for a smaller person or someone who weighed more...
    i have a c400 stander and it IS adjustable, but it does have advertised size limits. the footrest does have some limitations though and they have 2 different lengths for that. with that being said, it's a lot of work to adjust it though and then would have to get a cushion to fit it after sizing. maybe the older models aren't adjustable?
    got mine last year and 4 months of that it has been off for repairs, JUNK!
    Last edited by jschism; 04-14-2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: add