Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Breakfast Cereal

Favorite is oatmeal -5 minute type- with craisins, blueberries, cinnamon, nutmeg and agave, cooked in 2% milk. Tastes like something you should feel guilty about but it is good for you and keeps your belly happy for a while.--eak

Not a breakfasty person, coffee is usually it, but sometimes, if I have missed, not bothered with dinner the night before i will make a pancake with a duck egg, flour, and a dash of milk, jam (preferably homemade) blackberries and blue berries mixture of 7 dried fruit soaked in a slurp of brandy mix, served with fresh double cream.

Quote Originally Posted by catlady View Post
    Grape-Nuts and unsweetened "natural" Os.
    Hate sweet cereal.

Cryptic, I use almond milk, it's delicious, low-calorie and lactose free.
    i can tolerate 8oz of milk/milk product per day and i have some excellent digestive enzymes that i take that help me out if i need it. but honestly, i hate typical breakfast foods. they are often far too sweet and i am not a huge fan of sweet things (pancakes, waffles, french toast, donuts yuck). cereal is something i'll eat if i am far too lazy to cook (rare). so it's not something i always have in the house. so oatmeal is good with nuts or i add vanilla, some cinnamon and teeny bit of brown sugar and mash a ripe banana in it with some walnuts and it tastes like banana bread! if i had my way tho, everyday i'd have grits with a runny sunny side up egg mixed in with wegmans reduced fat bacon (doesnt shrink and better fat/meat ratio) with a huge glass of orange juice.

i swear they put crack in honey bunches of oats tho. just like there is crack in krispy kreme donuts.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Oh, I forgot to add Honey Nut Cheerios!

Mmm, Krispy Kreme donuuuuuts....

Wheaties, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms, Cap N Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Fiber One

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post

Since you brought donuts into the mix I'd have to say I really miss those heat and serve Mortons cinnamon covered mini-donuts. Man they're good!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post

mmmm.... honey nut cheerios are just awesome plain too! not too sweet but enough crunch to satisfy!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Wheaties, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms, Cap N Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Fiber One
    I used to enjoy those too, but damn those cereals can really tear up the roof of your mouth. They are tasty though.lol

Quote Originally Posted by DestinationUnknown View Post
    I used to enjoy those too, but damn those cereals can really tear up the roof of your mouth. They are tasty though.lol
    Yeah especially captn crunch, every time I eat it it seems very salty and my mouth feels like I've been eating shortning its greasy.

brown sugar mini wheats..

these things are fucking amazing for your bowels
    20 little cubes have 24% daily fiber.. thats more than 1% in each cube!
    i just buy the jumbo pack and munch on them
    c5/c6 brown sequard asia d

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Yeah especially captn crunch, every time I eat it it seems very salty and my mouth feels like I've been eating shortning its greasy.
    True it does kind of feel like that, maybe it's because it removed a layer of skin form the roof of your mouth.lol