Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Breakfast Cereal

Favorite Breakfast Cereal

I know, it lacks depth and intellect.

Now that that's out of the way, what is your favorite guilty, "I would be afraid to bring it up in conversation," breakfast cereal. Now, ideally I'm speaking about cereals your dentist may frown upon, but if your fav just happens to be healthy, no prob.

My two favorites are:

1) Apple Jacks
    2) Corn Pops

And yes, both have gluten and I miss both terribly. I can have Cinnamon Chex so hey, whatever.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Raisin Bran and Shredded Wheat. On any given morning they run an equal race to my cereal bowl, except in winter....then my favs are Old Fashioned Oats oatmeal with added cinnamon, vanilla powder, raisins and crasins or regular wheat farina with honey and milk.

All the best,
    GJ

Cap'n Crunch, Raisin Bran Crunch, Grape-Nuts, Spoon-Size Shredded Wheat.

I rarely buy Cap'n Crunch though. I'd gain 200 pounds if I had it in the house all the time.

Not real big on cereals but if you pour maple syrup on it I'll eat just about anything. Tried Cheerios for the first time a couple of months ago, gotta say i kinda liked 'em.

Occassionally I will buy apple jacks, honey nut cheerios and I like those big bags of sweetened puffed wheat.

Right now in my cupboard are Kellogs Raisin Bran, spoon size Shredded Wheat, Corn Flakes, Rice Chex and Wheat Chex. I also have Quaker oatmeal (the minute kind since I don't like the instant stuff) and dried cranberries for topping.

I love cereal.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Smile

There's so many good ones, but two of my favorites are Fruity Pebbles and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I rarely eat cereal but if I do its gotta be Special K and Cheerio's.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

i'm lactose intolerant but sometimes i indulge in cereal: apple jacks, honey nut cheerios, honey bunches of oasts, clusters, life or sometimes corn flakes with some bananas and sugar. the oatmeal i love is called mom's best organic from better oats. it has whole rolled oats, barley, wheat, flaxseed, quinoa and rye in it.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, and Cookie Crisp. I like Rice Krispies if I put sugar into the bowl.