Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24s

Quote Originally Posted by spazdude2011 View Post
    Who is the manufacturer and what are the specs? Any paperwork on them?
    well they are spinergy lx with natural fit hand rims no paperwork and I will have to measure axle size
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Offer

$200 if they 1/2 diameter axles.

Those ARE NOT LX wheels. They are the wire Spinergy. Sportaide costs 235. for the wheels and 265. for the Natural fit handrim.

Axles

Quote Originally Posted by spazdude2011 View Post
    $200 if they 1/2 diameter axles.
    Any idea how to measure if they are 1/2 diameter axles. Never had to measure anything with this chair. Any help would be appreciate. And my bad on the description but according to Patric someone is getting a steal then.

Measurement

Just measesure the diameter of the axle with a vernier caliper or micrometer.

Last edited by GJ2; 05-08-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: .....

Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by GJ2 View Post
    I just sold a set of true lx 12 pbo fiber spoke spinergys with natural fit hand rims and schwalbe tires for 250.... The wire spinergys are pretty much entry level wire wheels .... Just be sure people know there buying wire wheels, i informed you of this before ....if someone buys true lx's and recieves wire wheels im sure they will not be happy !!!!!!!!!!!

If you noticed the post two up he describes the tires and rims as well as natural fit hand rims. He also had givena price on what they go for new. Also there are pictures of the rims and tires. I am in no way trying to screw anybody at all. I 'm just trying to pass on the same deal I got to someone else that needs them since Im not a fan of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GJ2 View Post
    I just sold a set of true lx 12 pbo fiber spoke spinergys with natural fit hand rims and schwalbe tires for 250.... The wire spinergys are pretty much entry level wire wheels .... Just be sure people know there buying wire wheels, i informed you of this before ....if someone buys true lx's and recieves wire wheels im sure they will not be happy !!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you sell them, ebay? As soon as my round betty's get here I will have a pair of extra LXs (yes, 12 spoke pbo fiber wheels) with pretty new marathon plus tires on them. I was just going to keep them but if I can get a couple hundred bucks for them it may be worth selling.

Previous use?

What make/model of chair were these wheels used on? From this info i can tell what diameter to axles are.

------------------------
    Last edited by t8burst; 05-08-2011 at 07:33 PM.