Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Online Dealer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good Online Dealer

I've had great service with this online dealer out of Portland, Oregon.

Top quality customer care.

https://www.caremedicalsource.com/index.php

Can I ask for what? Wheelchair parts or stuff like lube and catheters? I use sportaid for the former and allegro for the latter and have problems with both.

Hey t8burst and all other SCI , peeps, My name is Nick , I used to work at Allegro for 11 years. I since then opened my own medical supply company. I would appreciate the opportunity to provide products at a very competitive price. I myself am a T-10 paraplegic, I have a vast knowledge of products my deliver times of products is standard 1 to 3 days for delivery anywhere in the US. Please dont' hesitate to call me at 480-704-3870, Have a great day. Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Hey t8burst and all other SCI , peeps, My name is Nick , I used to work at Allegro for 11 years. I since then opened my own medical supply company. I would appreciate the opportunity to provide products at a very competitive price. I myself am a T-10 paraplegic, I have a vast knowledge of products my deliver times of products is standard 1 to 3 days for delivery anywhere in the US. Please dont' hesitate to call me at 480-704-3870, Have a great day. Nick
    do you have a website?

Randomryan, Yes i have a website, here's the link so you can create an account, http://www.indemedical.com/myaccount.asp, once your account is created, i approve the account and you can order on line, or feel free to call me , it would be cool to speak to a local, possible future client. Nick

t8, I ordered a replacement cushion for a shower chair that I couldn't find anywhere else. Other than at Allegro but Allegro won't ship to Canada. So my experience with them is minimal but I found their speed of service, knowledge and customer care pleasant and top notch. I got the vibe that they actually care about service.

I really like their customer support. The chat is super fast for getting a quote and they reply to emails quickly.

Also shipping was fast. And packaging was great.

I wouldn't hesitate to order anything from them.

Thanks for the heads-up! I've been looking for more online options. The prices look good too. Great selection and even though it sounds silly- the website looks great and is big enough that I don't have to enlarge the text to see it.

I have also had good service from Care Medical. Would recommend.

I like to think that in my almost 30 years of SCI I've sourced out the best people to do business with (though Gino has even more years on the calendar!). So here are my suggestions:

I have no direct experience with Care Medical, but for wheelchairs, handcycles, and accessories I don't see how anyone can beat the knowledge, personal service and pricing working with Scott Pellett, owner of Bike-on.com.

As far as urological supplies, I'll throw in a plug for UTI Medical (877-STOP-UTI) and its owner, Phil Dye.