Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Online Dealer

Good Online Dealer

I've had great service with this online dealer out of Portland, Oregon.

Top quality customer care.

https://www.caremedicalsource.com/index.php

Can I ask for what? Wheelchair parts or stuff like lube and catheters? I use sportaid for the former and allegro for the latter and have problems with both.

t8, I ordered a replacement cushion for a shower chair that I couldn't find anywhere else. Other than at Allegro but Allegro won't ship to Canada. So my experience with them is minimal but I found their speed of service, knowledge and customer care pleasant and top notch. I got the vibe that they actually care about service.

I really like their customer support. The chat is super fast for getting a quote and they reply to emails quickly.

Also shipping was fast. And packaging was great.

I wouldn't hesitate to order anything from them.

Thanks for the heads-up! I've been looking for more online options. The prices look good too. Great selection and even though it sounds silly- the website looks great and is big enough that I don't have to enlarge the text to see it.

I have also had good service from Care Medical. Would recommend.

I like to think that in my almost 30 years of SCI I've sourced out the best people to do business with (though Gino has even more years on the calendar!). So here are my suggestions:

I have no direct experience with Care Medical, but for wheelchairs, handcycles, and accessories I don't see how anyone can beat the knowledge, personal service and pricing working with Scott Pellett, owner of Bike-on.com.

As far as urological supplies, I'll throw in a plug for UTI Medical (877-STOP-UTI) and its owner, Phil Dye.

I second Stephen on UTI Medical and Phil Dye. I have seen Stephen recommend them so many times, and everyone who he has referred to them LOVES them, including myself. They are knowledgeable, helpful and quick. Their customer service is great, and they work with you to find what supplies are best for you.
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

Bike-On.com looks great. Good prices.

I asked Care Medical for a quote to ship a cushion to Canada, 7 hours and still waiting. Not a good start. Maybe I am just impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by swannyriver View Post
    I asked Care Medical for a quote to ship a cushion to Canada, 7 hours and still waiting. Not a good start. Maybe I am just impatient.
    That is a rather long wait for a quote. I've waited over a day for a quote on products from various online retailers, thinking they forgot about me.

Have you tried other online dealers for quotes?

I just put another order in from Care Medical today. The shipping quote I asked for yesterday wasn't emailed until this morning. Not a big deal to me but if that is an issue for others, I'd try a few other places as well. Have to find what works for you.