Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Online Dealer

Additional kudos to Sportaid.com whose good press outweighs the odd bad experience some have had with them. Needed axles and wheels and took advantage of thier recent 10% off sale (currently running another 10% off sale on both until 8/16. 5% off beach chairs.). Had a problem with my billing address which was easily and quickly resolved with a phone call, e-mail and a follow up call just to check - fixed with no problem and no delay in shipping. I placed the order via the sportaid.com website on a Monday afternoon (easy as pie to do) and delivery was made to my home on Friday. How's that for speeeedy fast? Thanks to Rochelle and Kim at soprtaid for their help and great customer service - friendly, polite and accommodating. Will certainly order form them again.
    Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.

Great Equipment

I've seen a lot of the same equipment on the internet from tons of different dealers, but I found that this website: http://firstmedicalproducts.com had quality equipment and fair prices. Look into it. I really liked the set up.

Anyone has experience with http://www.allegromedical.com/ ?

They currently offer a 20% off coupon.

I'd feel fine ordering from Allegro... but they don't ship outside of the U.S.

Great customer service

Med-Equip (WWW.medequipme.com) 616-855-0722 is great to work with, the owner uses a wheelchair and has great suggestions on the newest equipment.
    I like to help support fellow handicappers.

Hey t8burst and all other SCI , peeps, My name is Nick , I used to work at Allegro for 11 years. I since then opened my own medical supply company. I would appreciate the opportunity to provide products at a very competitive price. I myself am a T-10 paraplegic, I have a vast knowledge of products my deliver times of products is standard 1 to 3 days for delivery anywhere in the US. Please dont' hesitate to call me at 480-704-3870, Have a great day. Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Hey t8burst and all other SCI , peeps, My name is Nick , I used to work at Allegro for 11 years. I since then opened my own medical supply company. I would appreciate the opportunity to provide products at a very competitive price. I myself am a T-10 paraplegic, I have a vast knowledge of products my deliver times of products is standard 1 to 3 days for delivery anywhere in the US. Please dont' hesitate to call me at 480-704-3870, Have a great day. Nick
    do you have a website?

Randomryan, Yes i have a website, here's the link so you can create an account, http://www.indemedical.com/myaccount.asp, once your account is created, i approve the account and you can order on line, or feel free to call me , it would be cool to speak to a local, possible future client. Nick

I saw this thread about good online companies to order supplies from and just had to share my story. I have been using the same medical supply company for the last 7 years (Not going to name names...) until they messed up for the last time.
    Sooo... 2 weeks ago I was dangerously low on supplies and needed to place an order ASAP. Being mad at my current supplier, I thought I'd try a new place.

I found Express Medical Supply (http://www.exmed.net/) and placed an order. It was late on a Friday and I really couldn't wait for supplies. I opted to call in an order and the customer service rep told me that the trucks had already left for the day and my package wouldn't ship until Monday. As I explained my situation, the lady on the phone put me on hold for a minute and came back and told me that one of the warehouse workers volunteered to take my package to a local UPS store so it could be sent overnight without having to wait until Monday. I could NOT believe it! The only thing better would have been if I didn't have to pay the overnight fees, haha!!

The package was here the next day and needless to say, I have found my new supplier!!!