Thread: Which AB belt is the Best to Buy???

Which AB belt is the Best to Buy???

Hey Guys and Gals, I wanted to know if any of you have ever bought or had luck using those Ab belt. As we all know it is very hard to keep and keep our mid section tight. Tired of doing many crutches with no really result. I'm thinking of buying a belt that help stimulate the mid section and help tighten up. Thanks

the belt will help a little but if you want to slim down your mid-section its diet and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by P.B View Post
    Hey Guys and Gals, I wanted to know if any of you have ever bought or had luck using those Ab belt. As we all know it is very hard to keep and keep our mid section tight. Tired of doing many crutches with no really result. I'm thinking of buying a belt that help stimulate the mid section and help tighten up. Thanks
    Save your money. I tried one and it won't work for our purposes because the output is far too weak even cranked all the way up.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Save your money. I tried one and it won't work for our purposes because the output is far too weak even cranked all the way up.
    what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by P.B View Post
    tired of doing many crutches with no really result.
    you cannot get visible results on your abs unless you diet....your abs will be stronger from all the crunches, but proper diet will help you lose the belly and then u can see the muscle...
    easy.....cut out white-breads/potatoes/rices...sweets(cakes/cookies)...eat proteins(chicken breast/fish-tilapia,salmon..tuna...brown rice, whole wheat bread, sweet potatoe/yam, oatmeal.....fresh veggies-asparagus,brocoli,spinach,carrots-prob the top4 healthiest ....fruits-carefull of high sugars--banana/blueberries are best....
    - Rolling Thru Life -