Thread: wheelie-chix clothing website

wheelie-chix clothing website

just dropping in to post this link I thought you ladies might like.

http://wheeliechix-chic.com/
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

The dress I modelled with the french hat is lovely on and good on my arms too xx

You are a greeat model Leah! I want the tights..they dont sell them..strange

and I love the coat with the faux fur trim! Will need for Melbourne this July!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Do you mean the thigh high socks? Yeah, everything except the actual item of clothing is accessories that they don't sell, from hat to shoes to jewellery :-(

great clothes and you're an awesome odel leah!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Yeah-Leah-the thigh high socks..I like them..I woud wear OVER the thigh high compression hose for traveling..did you buy them online??

Still so confused how girls wear the high heels--I can-and do..-but I have to take them off every time I transfer..a pain..

I bought some on ebay but are not as nice. And well as I live in FLorida..not much options locally..lol
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

They aren't my socks but I do have a lot of thigh high socks, they sell them everywhere x why do you have to take your shoes off to transfer? xx

Quote Originally Posted by leahcaprice View Post
    They aren't my socks but I do have a lot of thigh high socks, they sell them everywhere x why do you have to take your shoes off to transfer? xx
    Hi Leah,

I put my feet on floor when I transfer..so the heels go side ways and twist my ankle. I usually cross my legs to give me more balance and stability--then transfer..

I didnt think it was possible to transfer in heels--unless they are like platforms?? even then..ouch.

Leave them hooked on the footplates, I can't feel my ankes anyway so I don't care haha xx then I put them somehwre else after I've transferred x