Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Pre-owned swimming pool lift

Question Wanted: Pre-owned swimming pool lift

I would like to find a swimming pool lift which can lift someone out of an in ground pool. I would like this at a lower price than the new ones cost, so I hope someone will want to sell one that they no longer use.

I am located in Massachusetts.

Found one for you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Splash-ADA-Handi...item3a647a9389

This is normally twice as much or more..

It is used in Miami.

Hope it works out for you!

I checked as I got my used lift on ebay too )
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Splash-ADA-Handi...item3a647a9389

This is normally twice as much or more..

It is used in Miami.

Hope it works out for you!

I checked as I got my used lift on ebay too )
    interesting, i wonder were its at , if its a private sale or a business ... .......id like this to be able to load into a boat ........

this is the pool lift i put in at my house ...... http://www.planetmobility.com/store/...ton/index.html
    Last edited by GJ2; 03-31-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: link

im selling mine....i havent ever seen used ones for sale...ive seen new ones from 1k-1400(for hydraulics)....powered go for a few thousand..
    my lift is brand new, in box, never used.....Pool Lift is a chrome finished portable lifter that adapts to all swimming pools and spas. This easily installed pool lift includes a dacron sling, cement-in sleeve with flush cover and a speed control hydraulic pump. 62" lifting range , 45" boom make swimming pool entry and exit a simple operation. This unit is lightweight and storable.
    $900 obo......please msg/email me with any questions thanks..the picture is the exact model
    - Rolling Thru Life -

Quote Originally Posted by GJ2 View Post
    interesting, i wonder were its at , if its a private sale or a business ... .......id like this to be able to load into a boat ........

this is the pool lift i put in at my house ...... http://www.planetmobility.com/store/...ton/index.html

You can ask a question on ebay and find out..I have the aquatic access--as it is water powered via a garden hose-(although one time my daughter mistakening turned off the wrong lever at the pipe and that night I got in but couldnt get enough power to get out--sat in the dark in the pool until 911 came! --she was in the house but couldnt hear me calling her! I always keep my cell phone somewhere I can reach it from the pool! thank God I did! lol)

-I just get in pull the lever and go up and down..it is level with my chair so the trasnfer is doable for me..and doesnt move ..http://www.aquaticaccess.com/igat180.htm

The hoyer type lift is not good for me as I swim often when no one is here and I like the independance..

here is my model--it is now up to $4000!

SO yeah this one seems to be a good deal for a non manual lift.
    Last edited by sherocksandsherolls; 03-31-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Unhappy thanks, but...

Thanks for the suggestions.

We have not had much luck with ebay yet. The specific lift suggested is missing parts
    that would cost enough to replace that it is not much cheaper than a new lift.

Backyard ocean has no lifts that I can find.
    Do they call them something else?

We also require a lift that the disabled person can operate by himself.
    I guess that rules out a Hoyer lift. $4000 is too much. Much so.

As for the lift in Florida, it might work, but let me get in touch with you.
    I am not sure about shipping costs.

Mary-Anne
    P.S. I have fixed the settings so I can now receive PMs. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by mgwmgw; 04-10-2011 at 11:50 AM.

pool lifts aquatic lifts maybe yu can do a saved search on ebay..they will send you emails daily of what fits your search criteria..

In the meantime I found this one for you! ))

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/tls/2260249851.html

sent u a pm, shipping from south fl to mass. is in the $70 range for my unit...read my pm and get back to me
    - Rolling Thru Life -

Pool lift PAL HI/LO

Hello..was wondering if you are still interested in purchasing a pool lift. We used it for 2 seasons for my husband who has ALS. I am no longer able to get him in and out of the pool. Here is a picture. Original price for this lift was 4,900.00 willing to negotiate. Thanks so much. It is called the PAL HI/Lo lift. We are located in Albany, NY. Thanks for your interest