Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Still no raise for Social Security 2012

Unhappy Fur the Birds they wont give increases

Move on a island like Tom Hanks in Castaway
    Get a best friend named wilson that is made of leather and holds air Voit will work in a pinch .
    People dont flush ya toilets
    Try to wash your dishes in a horse water trauft

Save electric use pedal generators like on Soylent Green

Toilet paper use leaves
    Washing clothes is a thing of the past just go to the fire house and as they rinse off the trucks off I roll there and hold piece by piece plus get a free bath in the process lol
    Hooked up ol Betsy my mule to my KIA Sportage and put the truck in neutral it saves gas as I havent started it in 5 yrs

I knew we could beat this Defecit it just seems so crappy ....

Disclaimer Do not take this serious unless you have excess Gas to pass and a empty stomach

Save gas Fart in a jar ...

you have a mule?

I want a mule.

Quote Originally Posted by GL View Post
    Move on a island like Tom Hanks in Castaway
    Get a best friend named wilson that is made of leather and holds air Voit will work in a pinch .
    People dont flush ya toilets
    Try to wash your dishes in a horse water trauft

Save electric use pedal generators like on Soylent Green

Toilet paper use leaves
    Washing clothes is a thing of the past just go to the fire house and as they rinse off the trucks off I roll there and hold piece by piece plus get a free bath in the process lol
    This is actually a great idea. Instead of leaves however I think its more beneficial to use a furry animal, possibly one that doesn't bite like a squirrel. what is your take on that?

Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

OK, So I said it before I think if I had to be disabled, I am lucky to be a disabled person in Australia, you have it far far far harder than I as an AUSTRALIAN DISABLED PERSON DOES.

Yes Jody it has rotten teeth ....
    Old age and is very stubborn ... my neighbor is using Ol Bessie
    I'll get Bess back in a week
    I stick a ol fishing pole in front of bess with a carrot tied to the line and I make it 25 miles south in 5 hours pulling the ol sportage .

Re SS cuts and how to cope. Just read last night that medieval castle dwellers used hay to wipe their butts. If it is good enough for castle dwellers, sci's should be able to make do.

You must understand the important contribution you are making w your SS cut. Our esteemed politicians keep taking our payroll taxes for SS and spending them like general revenues. The balance books look better if they can shave off some of our SS payments while they continue to misappropriate the money. Better yet will be the cuts to SS to come. Althoiugh SS is not part of the deficit they will likely increase age of eligibility and other factors to reduce actual payments made. Again, this will have the function of allowing the balance books look better as they will continue to tax (payroll taxes) at the same rate while paying out lesser amounts. The SS situation is a great deal as it allows pols access to a lot of revenues to spend for foreign wars and tax cuts for the wealthy while still claiming that poorer people and middle class don't contributer much in (income) taxes.

You're not alone Jody. My Part B went up about $30 a month. What a coincidence too. Same time that my husband retired. Back to clipping the coupons in the Sunday paper.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.