Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: clearwater florida hotels

clearwater florida hotels

any ideas were to stay that wont break the bank id like to be on the beach and rolling distance to cool things to do like bars shops restraunts fun stuff without having to drive or not drive alot ok thanks
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I think it was Quality Inn we stayed at there in Clearwater. It is close to bars and restaurants. It was clean and accessible.
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel Travel View Post
    I think it was Quality Inn we stayed at there in Clearwater. It is close to bars and restaurants. It was clean and accessible.

cool was it close to the beach and rolling distance to bars and stuff

I am so sorry...it was Days Inn. It was across the street from the beach, and yes, it is within rolling distance from bars and restaurants.
    http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...false&tab=tab3

Here is the link.
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel Travel View Post
    I am so sorry...it was Days Inn. It was across the street from the beach, and yes, it is within rolling distance from bars and restaurants.
    http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...false&tab=tab3

Here is the link.
    cool thanks hows the beach accessibility as far as chair wise

That is one thing about Florida beaches....accessibility sucks. You need somebody that can pull you through the sand or carry you. I don't recall any chairs that can be rented with the large tires.
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

I live here in Clearwater. You can rent beach chairs by the hour at Clearwater beach. St. Pete Beach has free beach chairs to use.
    Steve
    C5-6 Feb 05

Quote Originally Posted by MotoRacer598 View Post
    I live here in Clearwater. You can rent beach chairs by the hour at Clearwater beach. St. Pete Beach has free beach chairs to use.

Hi, I never did see those available. Years ago I spoke to somebody from the Chamber of Commerce (St. Pete), and they were going to push for them. Where are they located for use in St. Pete & Clearwater?
    Incomplete T-12/L-1

St. Pete's is on Pass a grille located at Paradise grille. I've never used them. Clearwaters is at the Hilton and the place is called fun beach rentals.
    Steve
    C5-6 Feb 05

I was in Clearwater last month and the guy who runs the pier told me that the lifeguards have beach chairs available to use for free. There was also an article in New Mobility a few months ago that was all about the accessibility in that area. FYI, there is a trolley/bus that runs back and forth from St. Pete's to Clearwater, $4.00 will get you a day pass.