Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: geniebra!

geniebra!

anyone try it?
    http://geniebra.com/

I ordered these. you get 6 for 60. Im a little.
    Im hoping the work as advertised.
    I have trouble with hooking and unhooking my bra's and the strap adjusting thingys dig into my skin. I dont like the way sports bra's flatten my boobs out, or that the t back on sports bra's dont work with some low back tank or summer tops.

I actually have anxiety about ordering them, so I hope they turn out to be a good product.

Jody, I have one from Patagonia that looks similar and which I really love. I'm not sure if it was less expensive. I could only afford 1 in any case...

Jody, if they are as great as the the testaments from the women say they are I too am ready to order. Most of the time I do not wear a bra, the straps slide off my shoulders, and it is hard to almost put on backwards so I can slide in place. The back strap rides on my incision which is irrating yet. And it perks the girls up that's a plus.

I had just ordered 4 new bra's from Victoria Secret and they do not fit they were not cheap either, guess I will watching for the ups guy!!
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

I saw the commercial. I wear a D cup. Hope someone can testify to how they work for larger boobs. I haven't found a bra I love EVER....Hope to hear more about this.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

I will be purchasing a few as my hands/ fingers bother me

they send you six for $60. I recon they would not wear out as fast if you had six. im a D also. I need support, and I dont like the way a sports bra flattens them out.
    I havnt ordered them yet, but I think they may actually be decent if the ladies in the video are actually wearing them.

Im down to one bra that I like, and my kitty went and peed on it. bad bad kitteh!

I have trouble finding bras that support well; Cacique bras (Lane Bryant) do the job, but now that I am disabled, I can't put hook one easily. I found a front hook bra called Signature Comfort by Le Mystere in a catalog; the front hook closure looks very simple and I think I'll order one.

As for slipping straps, I found a product called Strap Doctor. They are transparent little inserts that you put on the underside of your bra strap. They stick on somehow and your bra straps do NOT slip no matter what you do. They resemble teeth whitening strips. They are pretty much invisible and you don't feel them either.

I wear a D cup and they do not give enough support and you totally nip through them.

If your straps are slipping down, you are probably wearing a band size that is too large (most women are in bras with the band too large and the cups too small).

Spanx Bra-llelujah come with a front closing and wide straps with no adjustment - very comfortable.