Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Californication

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Is this a reality show or somethin? I just clicked lynnifer's link, and saw Mulder. Thought he had a problem with sexual addiction, in real life.
    Just an aside: I think we can all agree that SCI is the perfect antidote for sexual addiction, in real life.

You can say that again.

I wonder if it will be different once my uterus is removed. At this point in my life, paralysis is really breaking my heart. These are things that can't be repaired and once you cross that bridge, you can't go back.

I will die never knowing what it is to feel what it is like to make love physically (for all my trials in my previous relationship, emotion certainly wasn't missing). Okay, pity party over. lol Back to topic.
    Last edited by lynnifer; 03-26-2011 at 12:51 AM.

No crap !!!!!

At episode 11, I'm disappointed in Season 4. Too much T&A, not enough substance.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    At episode 11, I'm disappointed in Season 4. Too much T&A, not enough substance.
    damn, now you'll telling me there is substance in the show, wow i hadn't noticed
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    You can say that again.

I wonder if it will be different once my uterus is removed. At this point in my life, paralysis is really breaking my heart. These are things that can't be repaired and once you cross that bridge, you can't go back.

I will die never knowing what it is to feel what it is like to make love physically (for all my trials in my previous relationship, emotion certainly wasn't missing). Okay, pity party over. lol Back to topic.
    we can't regret the things wrong with our bodies that we cannot control, have to make the best of what we have left to use
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan