Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stem cell clinic

  1. #1

    Stem cell clinic

    Hi everyone,

    After doing lots of searches on these forums, I would like to ask you if anyone can recommend on any clinic which performs stem cell treatment and has NOT considered as a fraud or scam.

    It seems that there are lots of "AVOID" recommendations but no good recommendations.

    Did anyone make a list of the clinics mentioned on Carecure's forums, including references and notes, or even tried to classify or give them some grades ?

    I would appreciate having such information on any clinic which has experience in treating Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI).

    Please help.

    Melissa

  2. #2
    Melisa, we're all looking for clinical trials. right now there are several clinical trials started and a few to start. We're waiting for results, like watching paint dry. some hopefulness for this year on some kind of resluts. Stay tuned with the rest of us and let's see what we get.



    keeping on

  3. #3
    Senior Member 0xSquidy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Barcelona (Spain)
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by melisa View Post
    I would like to ask you if anyone can recommend on any clinic which performs stem cell treatment and has NOT considered as a fraud or scam.
    Not even one. So hang tough and help the real research, we'll get there eventually.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

    Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

    http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    356
    The only legit stem cell trial for chronics that I know of is starting in Switzerland (StemCells, Inc.):

    http://www.stemcellsinc.com/

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ip View Post
    The only legit stem cell trial for chronics that I know of is starting in Switzerland (StemCells, Inc.):

    http://www.stemcellsinc.com/
    Actually, Dr. Young's trials with umbilical cord blood and lithium is for chronics.
    So are the New Zealand trials starting in June using OEG cells.
    Also, it looks like Dr. Vaquero in Spain will start trials for chronics very soon.
    If we count TCA cellular which has FDA approval, that's five this year.

    Things are looking up but we have to keep talking to others and educating ourselves.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

    "Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Actually, Dr. Young's trials with umbilical cord blood and lithium is for chronics.
    So are the New Zealand trials starting in June using OEG cells.
    Also, it looks like Dr. Vaquero in Spain will start trials for chronics very soon.
    If we count TCA cellular which has FDA approval, that's five this year.

    Things are looking up but we have to keep talking to others and educating ourselves.
    Do you have their web site ? Could you publish their links ?

  7. #7
    Melissa,

    For obvious reasons, no cell transplant therapy has yet been shown to be effective for chronic spinal cord injury. If there were convincing evidence of any cell transplant therapy, it would be used everywhere. So, if you see an advertisement or any clinic that tells you that they have the cure or an effective therapy for spinal cord injury, beware.

    Clinical trials are underway. Unfortunately, most clinical trials are being carried out by groups that are charging for the therapy. In other words, they have a financial conflict of interest and are biased so that they are unlikely to report negative or non-positive results if they occur.

    Too many therapies are being applied over and over, even when they may not work, because somebody is making money from the therapies. This is one of the reasons why it is important to do clinical trials of therapies and have independent third party examiners to ensure the the results are real and unbiased.

    Wise.



    Quote Originally Posted by melisa View Post
    Hi everyone,

    After doing lots of searches on these forums, I would like to ask you if anyone can recommend on any clinic which performs stem cell treatment and has NOT considered as a fraud or scam.

    It seems that there are lots of "AVOID" recommendations but no good recommendations.

    Did anyone make a list of the clinics mentioned on Carecure's forums, including references and notes, or even tried to classify or give them some grades ?

    I would appreciate having such information on any clinic which has experience in treating Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI).

    Please help.

    Melissa

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by melisa View Post
    Do you have their web site ? Could you publish their links ?
    Melissa,
    Sorry I forgot StemCells Inc and their trials of chronic spinal cord injury.

    As for the links, if you just google these names, you'll find a lot of information.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

    "Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:20 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM
  3. Moscow stem cell research clinic
    By Leif in forum Cure
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 08:20 AM
  4. stem cell clinic , kiev , ukraina
    By cypresss in forum Cure
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •