Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invivo CEO Reynolds wins hefty pay raise

I just read in the paper that the Ontario govenment will pay for Hercepin treatments for tumours.
    They took a lot of slack from people and a lot of media attention forced them to back down and pay. Pressure does work.

Now the government's next step as got to be how to make sure that they don't have to inflated prices to big pharma. That's more difficult.
    Anyways, its not sci but I wanted to update my prior post.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    The company is basically worthless. That will drive the stock down. It has no income only spending dollars that is raised with public offerings. I feel he is no different than many wall street guys. Sure he wants a cure but in the mean time money is the motivator. It is unfortunate, they really don't have a lot of money to work on research. This stock will tank.
    At this point I can't find that he has anything but the cage to support (supposedly) cell growth. I would not be signing up to have it implanted unless there were promising cells with a proven history in animal models to go along with it. So far in my opinion he is simply a good promoter. I say that having met him and not being able to get a lot of detail.