Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Oracing Extreme Box

Thank you, TotoL1. Makes me wish I could understand Spanish.
    Last edited by chasmengr; 03-18-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

nice.

will you elaborate on the modifications done to the mavic hubs?

Looking good. Hubs are neat. I might like it better without the side guard rails, but that is hard to say. Much stronger looking, I bet it performs great. Nice job!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    so cool you helped design a chair. what an animal you are, i gonna have to work on changing how i load my chair so i can get a fixed back, you make it look so easy.

great job toto. love the mavics
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    nice.

will you elaborate on the modifications done to the mavic hubs?
    I didn`t do it personally the modifications, i strip the wheel and give the hubs to a CNC operator with a draw of what to do, but the modification i did is only for Oracing, different chairs need different hub modifications, all depends of the red measurement i show you in the pic, in some chairs the same modification could work changing axles, but i did it for use the same axles that i had in my Spinergys, but basically would be the same with different length measurements.
    But there is a lot of work to do, strip the wheels, CNC the hubs, paint the hubs, assembly the wheels again and aligned and balanced them perfect again, they are tubeless wheels, so i don`t have rim strips, but i had to looking for some bolts with the heads no more wide than the center strip of the rim, because for open the holes for pushrims don`t affect to the sides and the only bolts could fit in there was titaniums with a 7.9mm head all was a pain in the arse, of course now that i have did it, the next ones would be easier.
    Someguy in Holland that probably is reading this is going to have this wheels in his new Oracing F2V

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    Looking good. Hubs are neat. I might like it better without the side guard rails, but that is hard to say. Much stronger looking, I bet it performs great. Nice job!

Yes, they work great, but i miss a bit the fendered, because i get dress in my wheelchair and i`ve got an incomplete insurence and i can pee myself, so i take out my trousers and shirt 3-4 times a day for pee and when i transfer to the chair for get dress again my shirt sometimes touch the wheels so maybe i would speak with Oracing for make me a thinner fendered that fit to the rails.
    Last edited by totoL1; 03-18-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    so cool you helped design a chair. what an animal you are, i gonna have to work on changing how i load my chair so i can get a fixed back, you make it look so easy.

I don`t make it look so easy, is easy. under12" go for rigid back.
    Mine is 10.62" 27cm

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    great job toto. love the mavics
    Thanks, me too, i love this fucking wheels, they do zero noises turning, i pay attention to them when i do quick turns waiting some little spokes clanck, but nothing.
    Last edited by totoL1; 03-18-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Great chair, congrats. Can't find the link for the video? A little help please with the link?

Thanks.

That is an awesome looking ride! Great job!

Hello totoL1,
    The chair looks great. According to the review there are three options of frame material. Which one is yours?