Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oracing Extreme Box

Love this.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Before i didn`t want this tires because in the past i usually do long rides with my chair and i need thin tires with no much rolling resistence, but now the sport i do it with my handbike so the wheelchair is just for going from here to there and... so is not really important my tyres now, anyway this are much more confortable for going up&down curbs, i had them new in my store room and i`m going to give use to them until use them up.
    The tires went to the end of their life yestarday, one of they burst, back to my old Right Runs again.
    They was just a cheap tires i bought in a bike shop, don`t spend your money in cheap shit.

New tires.

Hello Continetal the whole I like these tires are the measure 25-540 24x1 if you where can I find them .... how do you think ..... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle73 View Post
    Hello Continetal the whole I like these tires are the measure 25-540 24x1 if you where can I find them .... how do you think ..... thanks
    They are only avaible in 25"(559) in 540 there is nothing, just swchalbe, kenda and some else.

I`m really happy with this new tires, they have an excellent rolling resistence, although they are wider than 1", their contact surface is narrow as you can see in the pic, they are just avaible for 25" wheelchairs wheels(559) named 26" in the bicycle world.
    I bought them here, they have a bit more profile than rr or marathon, kenda, etc so your rear seat height will go up like a 1/4".

Only cons is that they are more difficult to fit into the rim than others, so prepare water and soap for fit them

My God!! what a lot of pics are here, i didn`t remember all this about tires, etc lol, forget that tires, i had punctures with them, now i`m riding with marathon a bit more rolling resistence, but you can forget punctures, worth the extra weight and be save of punctures.

Well as you know i`m a lucky man because i can be seating in one of the best stuff without spending a tone of $$ for it.

I`m getting a new Xtreme box because mine is not perfect for me, but now is going to be.

I`m an outdoor man, so i need more distance between axles for have more stability, so i go back to 85┬║ front angle and i`m going back to 5" casters for eat the road, everything else the same, even colour, i don`t need nothing else, just a full welded Xtrem stuff

The calf bar is going to be at 250mm from the floor not at 240mm like in the CAD.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    My God!! what a lot of pics are here, i didn`t remember all this about tires, etc lol, forget that tires, i had punctures with them, now i`m riding with marathon a bit more rolling resistence, but you can forget punctures, worth the extra weight and be save of punctures.

Well as you know i`m a lucky man because i can be seating in one of the best stuff without spending a tone of $$ for it.

I`m getting a new Xtreme box because mine is not perfect for me, but now is going to be.

I`m an outdoor man, so i need more distance between axles for have more stability, so i go back to 85┬║ front angle and i`m going back to 5" casters for eat the road, everything else the same, even colour, i don`t need nothing else, just a full welded Xtrem stuff

The calf bar is going to be at 250mm from the floor not at 240mm like in the CAD.
    hahahah, mad wheelchair guy.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

That one looks alot more stable than your current setup. I often wondered how you managed with the incredibly short wheelbase you run.

are you switching to the profiled solid sideguards or staying with the style on your current chair? You had mentioned before to go with titanium?

thanks for the update about the GatorSkins, nice looking tires but if they aren't good for wheelchairs there is no point.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    That one looks alot more stable than your current setup. I often wondered how you managed with the incredibly short wheelbase you run.

are you switching to the profiled solid sideguards or staying with the style on your current chair? You had mentioned before to go with titanium?

thanks for the update about the GatorSkins, nice looking tires but if they aren't good for wheelchairs there is no point.
    I run been more carefully than with the F2V, but have good stability anyway, but i want much more.

I`m staying with profiled sideguards, but this time round tube and profiled like yours.

Titatium? for what?
    Titanium is going to be the Oracing TRS, but that is the future.