Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Oracing Extreme Box

Quote Originally Posted by OopyDoopy View Post
    How I am determining my reduction is by sitting in my easy chair with my feet on the ground and measuring the outside distance between my knees. Does this sound right?
    well that is your own taste, you can see me here in a Panthera u2 light, that knee reducction was a bit tight for my taste.

In my chair i`ve got a 39cm seat width, tubes are 2.5cm diameter, so inside seat tubes i`ve got 34cm width, and in my knees i`ve got inside tubes 29 cm inside width, so i`ve got 5cm of reduction (2" reduction)

A good way is that you could close a bit your knees like you want in your chair and see what width you`ve got left over in your chair.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Yes if you have pictures, that would be great.

Here you can see the pic of my hubs without the bearings, now i will assemble the wheels and i will ride with my lovely Mavics again .

I will put pics with the new package.

btw, the cylinder fit perfect because have the same diameter that the inside hub and is cold welded.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6219663&type=1

Got my birthday present.. threw on my wheels and cushion, hopped in and was good to go! spec'd beautifully (wheelied first attempt), boy that backrest is comfy!! Oracing rocks. And because both boxes (day chair and rugby chair) said "Oracing wheelchairs" I didn't pay any duty or import fees. Oh Canada!

I'll post the CAD when I get some time.. geez I love this chair. So rigid feeling off curbs. Love the rock-solid sideguards. No fasteners for the carbon fibre but they don't rattle/budge.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post

Got my birthday present.. threw on my wheels and cushion, hopped in and was good to go! spec'd beautifully (wheelied first attempt), boy that backrest is comfy!! Oracing rocks. And because both boxes (day chair and rugby chair) said "Oracing wheelchairs" I didn't pay any duty or import fees. Oh Canada!

I'll post the CAD when I get some time.. geez I love this chair. So rigid feeling off curbs. Love the rock-solid sideguards. No fasteners for the carbon fibre but they don't rattle/budge.
    Great to hear you`ve got your presents.
    So you didn`t pay any Canadienses taxes? that`s good.
    The backrest i told it here a few times, is the best std backrest of the market so far, you can adjust the strips if you want until you feel perfect.
    Post pics of the chair with your wheels.
    I think they have sent you a polished product, just every month give a five minutes scrub with a cloth and the polished will be shy like the first day always.
    Tell me something when you play your first rubgy game with the chair, how is it.
    Now we are two guys in CC with an Oracing enjoy it.

BTW, i like that sideguards without any bolts, just welded with some special product to the tabs, my next ones will be like that.

Very nice looking chair tooley! Happy Birthday!
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post

yeah man, congrats!!!! cant wait for the review.

Beauuuutiful chair, tooley!! enjoy and congrats
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Now we are two guys in CC with an Oracing enjoy it.
    Hey Cabron dont forget my we are 3 now
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    the best std backrest of the market so far, you can adjust the strips if you want until you feel perfect.
    Post pics of the chair with your wheels.
    I think they have sent you a polished product, just every month give a five minutes scrub with a cloth and the polished will be shy like the first day always.
    Tell me something when you play your first rubgy game with the chair, how is it.
    yes, I adjusted the backrest upholstery slightly to make the chair a tad more tippy. fits like a glove. I'll be sure to keep it polished. I'll get a pic with my wheels up later. Oh and I gotta show off the bonded carbonfiber seatpan strips. They really out-did themselves.

I'm off to put a few kilometers on my rugby chair, we have a tournament in Saskatchewan this weekend. I had to loosen up the backrest and seat sling but it feels good. I love those handrim/spokeguards - more surface area to push with my sticky rugby gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMach View Post
    yeah man, congrats!!!! cant wait for the review.
    oh man it's rigid. And short wheelbase! I did a 1080-degree turn in my tiny ensuite bathroom with smashing anything. Also - the footrest angle keeps my hamstrings nicely stretched.

..and toto threw in some carbon-fibre accented axles. Beautiful.

Thanks again toto!

Looks sweet bro.