Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: back to therapy!

back to therapy!

Well, after I got told that I wasn't making enough progress in therapy my doctor decided that I shouldn't be done with therapy yet! I started therapy again this week 3x a week. I am having to drive 60 miles each day but I think it will be worth it in the long run! I WILL make a complete recovery, I know it! They have plenty of new ideas in store for me!

Miracles happen every day

It's wonderful that you're getting more therapy and I'm so glad they have new ideas for you! Best wishes on your rehab.

heya!!! that's great that ur going back to therapy. any therapy is good! that is quite the drive but worth it if ur dedicated
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Driving is almost a requiremet for someone like me..the price you pay for living in a rural community Its not bad though gives me time to think. Today's therapy session went great! I actually got up on the elliptical..its a special one of course but it works. It feels good to be doing some exercises upright! Thanks for the support!

Oh, that is great about your therapy session today! It must have felt wonderful, indeed, to get up on the elliptical. I know what you mean about the distance - there are therapists in the town where I live, but seeing the best ones (for my condition, anyway) involves quite a drive, pun intended! It's worth everything, when it's the right thing.

When we live in a rural area driving is a must ,but then we don't live in a rat race of the city.

It is awesome you are doing so good in your therapy. I so believe the therapy is what we need to gain the strength back and to progress so we can move forward.

Way to work hard good luck
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Keep up the great work!!

Stay positive !!! Make every therapy session a good one.

Change that word Therapy to Training. For me, it just makes me work harder when I'm in training.

Way to go girl, go get 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraBeara91 View Post
    Driving is almost a requiremet for someone like me..the price you pay for living in a rural community Its not bad though gives me time to think. Today's therapy session went great! I actually got up on the elliptical..its a special one of course but it works. It feels good to be doing some exercises upright! Thanks for the support!
    And the crowd ROARS! Way to go SaraBeara91! Team CareCure is rooting you on. When you struggle, when it's harder than usual, when it hurts almost more than you can bear - listen for the roar.

Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.