Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're having twins!!

We're having twins!!

I am a quad...i feel normal(whatever that it!)...but now I have a new thing that I will be dealing with. My wife is preggers with twins...No I know I'm not gonna really physically change, but Im looking for other days that are quads or just use a wheelchair. I wanna know what works best like car seats and stuff like that... what is the hardest thing...I know I dont know all the questions I have because if you've never done something you cant say good or bad so any advise is welcomed and needed...

signed excited, but scared dad to be

read all my past posts...lots of advice there, ask anything specific that you want. i'm a quad mom, but there are quite a few quad dads here too. what level are you?
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

c7 here

Quote Originally Posted by egreen View Post
    I am a quad...i feel normal(whatever that it!)...but now I have a new thing that I will be dealing with. My wife is preggers with twins...No I know I'm not gonna really physically change, but Im looking for other days that are quads or just use a wheelchair. I wanna know what works best like car seats and stuff like that... what is the hardest thing...I know I dont know all the questions I have because if you've never done something you cant say good or bad so any advise is welcomed and needed...

signed excited, but scared dad to be
    not a dad, just wanted to say congrats
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

thanks!!

Emi2 is there a way you can direct me to the post you are talking about?

C7 here also, http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/search....rchid=13108641 links you to a search of my posts that have the word baby in them. Some are pregnancy specific, you can skip those! And if you private message me your email I can send you a video of how i picked up my infants
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Congrats
    T-7 Para
    Injury Date April 8,2003

Congratulations indeed.

From my experience, your friends will never see you again. If you sail, you're sailing buddies will never see you again. That's happened to several of my quad father friends. You see them rarely but you'll have two beautiful kids to hang out with instead.

Hi "egreen,"
    Congratulations to you and your wife, the mom to be.

All the best,
    GJ