Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: this is wild

this is wild

I heard about this on howard stern this morning. Omg this little kid gets slammed hard Ouch!, I have to say the little shit deserved it.

Good stuff!!
    Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
    CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

lmfao! that was great
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

awe its removed.

It was removed. I have a great story from my childhood.

I only played baseball one season as a boy, mostly because I didn't really like sports and I was always very small for my age. There was a bully on the team, though, and he would pick on many of us. I socked the shit out of him one day with my baseball glove in front of everyone and made him cry. Never did he pick on any of us again. I didn't even get into trouble with my parents because they knew of the boy's reputation and I was mostly hailed as a just retributor.

In the office watching this and my reaction was a loud "Fuck Yeah!!!!" "Pwn'd u li'l shite!!!"... Gotta few crazy looks... This is one of those violent videos That if you didnt understand the pretense it would horrify you. Li'l shit bit off more than he could chew me reckons... I has to hi5 the big kid for having the balls to give the little shit the chance to back down... I hope he realises that his actions were Fucked up!!! Thinking more likely he has a big cousin at home to tell some bullshit story about how he got flogged senselessly for no reason. Loved how he was turned into a rag doll... That was the sickest thing i have ever laughed at! Am I bad?

Hoorah for the fat kid.

Your link no worky but i know its lil casey doing the zangief slam.

shit is comedy. apparently the kid had been bullied all throughout the year and just had enough after the little troll kid punched him in the face for no fucking reason.

That slam was MONSTER. big ups to Little Big Casey lol.

I hate seeing that kind of stuff, it just wrecks me inside,
    but that was sweet vengeance delivered with dignity.

Thanks EAK!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    It was removed. I have a great story from my childhood.

I only played baseball one season as a boy, mostly because I didn't really like sports and I was always very small for my age. There was a bully on the team, though, and he would pick on many of us. I socked the shit out of him one day with my baseball glove in front of everyone and made him cry. Never did he pick on any of us again. I didn't even get into trouble with my parents because they knew of the boy's reputation and I was mostly hailed as a just retributor.
    Good story!

I wish I could go back in time. I'd kick the crap out of all those who bullied me.