Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinical trial for chronics in spain this summer

hi falks,
    search true this site and you will find many interesting pdf about this group and about Vaquero work

http://www.apinme.org/index.php/home.html

andrea

This is just one more reason to stay hopeful!! :}

Quote Originally Posted by Mombo View Post
    This is just one more reason to stay hopeful!! :}
    Absolutely. While there is life there is always hope.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Sure, a lot of clinical trials going on and starting. That's awesome.
    But haven't we learnt already not to get over excited? I can't believe you guys.

Less excitement, more work.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

ox, yes, we've learned to understand that an anoouncement of any kind does not mean much. We've yet to see results of any trial. Did anyone think of the 500k given to reearchers yesterday as an award for their work. Wouldn't it have been nice to hear that the money was then donated ot their work. Just a thought.

keeping on

Still Smiling

OxSquidy and Keeping On,
    I hear and understand what you are saying but even after all these years (just experienced my 23rd anniversary) I would rather hear good news than no news or bad news. Let's celebrate for just a little while.
    P.J.

PJ I agree with good news. I want to say that announcing a human trial is defintely good. I also say that a finite result from the trial, if positve, is also good. I want more than anything, a positve result that we the propel most interested can take part in. I still think it's cominmg. Let's hope that this year we hear real genuine positve results.

keeping on

Good luck Vaquero.

Giles Plant at the ' Red's spinalcord lab ' in Perth Western Australia has been working on this ( stromal stemcells recoverd from the patients hip) for chronic sci. I wonder if he knows Valquero and his work and if they are in contact with each other? I have e-mailed Giles to ask him this but as yet have not had a reply. Will let you all know if or when I hear back from him.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by malthouse View Post
    Giles Plant at the ' Red's spinalcord lab ' in Perth Western Australia has been working on this ( stromal stemcells recoverd from the patients hip) for chronic sci. I wonder if he knows Valquero and his work and if they are in contact with each other? I have e-mailed Giles to ask him this but as yet have not had a reply. Will let you all know if or when I hear back from him.
    Great idea, malthouse and thank you for your effort.