Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The 4-AP List

Jan,

If you have a tape of Dr.Kao performing his surgery, please e-mail me and I will send you a check for the cost of the videotape and shipping expenses.

PN

dr young i thought you said nt3 has a dark side.

tape

Pn:

BirdieR has a long tape of Kaos' procedure.

Dr. J.J. - Sounds like your son is making some real progress - Congratulations!
    I'm not really using a Leg Machine... it's really just pulleys attached to the rafters in my garage with a rope and free weights. I have a digital camera and could try to post a picture or two, although I'm not exactly sure how to do it. My husband's gone until tomorrow. I could have him take some pictures tomorrow night while I'm working out and then try to copy and paste them to the forum. Any tips?

PN - I do have a tape of the Kao surgery, but not the entire 12 hour procedure, just highlights. Unfortunately, its on 8mm cassette and my VCR won't record it (or maybe it will but I just haven't figured out how to do it - I used to be able to record from this camcorder onto my old VCR) If you're really interested and can't get a copy from Robin, I could make you a VHS copy next time I go to my parents house - I know it works on their VCR. This is something I've been meaning to do for some time now. Believe it or not, I still haven't viewed the tape.... never seemed to find the right time I guess. Probably won't get it done until Thanksgiving - dinner's at my folk's house this year. Let me know if you're still interested.

Jan

Hi Jan:

I am interested in seeing the tape and I understand what is involved to make copies onto VHS to play in a VCR. I went through the same issues back in 1998 and I decided it was easier to let someone else make the copies, who had all the equipment.

Good luck with your recovery, keep us posted on any new developments. Dr. J.J., thanks for the Birdie suggestion.

PN

diagram

Take a picture with your digetal camera or scan a photo taken with a regular camera. Save the file in your computure as a jpig file. Log onto yahoo and Dr. Kao's forum. Then send the file as an attachment, so that all members of his forum can see and use it.

JJG

the tape

Yes, I do have the surgery of Jim on tape. I also have tons of pictures that are in fact pictured at the Kao group site. I was in the OR for the entire surgery except for a bathroom break here and there and a quick nourishment break...(hehehe) The surgery lasted almost 10 hours. I should look at the tape again -Jim has not wanted to see it as of yet-he is not a blood fan....although it was not that bloody.

CURIOUS ABOUT HOW THINGS LOOK ONCE THE DURA IS OPEN

Hi BirdeR:

I would be interested in viewing this video tape even if it is ten hours long and comes on two VHS tapes that are set up by the camera for extended play. Of course, I will pay for the tapes and the shipping costs.

PN

PN, this is a good idea. I am bumping this up to see if we can get more people to post their experiences on this topic. The 4-AP experiences are just too scattered on this site. I am also editing your headline so that it says 4-AP. Wise.

Dr. Young:

It is okay with me to edit the headline.

PN