Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got that Bug to move in me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got that Bug to move in me

Tonight I have been just super deep in thought
    I want to move
    Just the way I am I love country life and started looking at online real estate for some place down to earth .

I looked at real estate here in Texas all the way to Tennessee but I dont know where I belong .

Holding on to dreams is what is keeping me alive
    Checked out Abbott Texas I like them old areas Who know's
    I am trying . Fort worth is so expensive I wish there was a way !!! it is frustrating but I am looking and holding on to my dreams .
    Theres alot on my mind , if only I knew where to turn !!!
    It is a feeling that is hard to put into words .

Good luck with your dream GL. I want the hell out of winterland forever, but for many reasons it ain't gonna happen.
    Do you have any friends in areas you are considering ? Maybe a visit would give you an idea?
    What do you dislike about your area right now my dear Honey Badger? Not enough Cobra and Catfish for your appetite?

What are your dreams?

I would say check out the TX panhandle since houses are fairly affordable, but I would have to caution you that healthcare for SCI doesn't really exist here. If I want to see someone with a clue about SCI, it requires a long drive to Dallas. On the other side, there are plenty of small towns with country charm since most of this area is farming/ranching land.

If you like Ft Worth, think outside the Metroplex..or inside.
    Check out Arlington in the mid cities area..
    If your wanting country, think a county or two away.
    This will cut down on taxes, insurance.. loads of things.
    With country living also comes country distance..
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Heres a listing here in Venice Fl http://homes.heraldtribune.com/for-r...3903130-ls/4-t not sure what you're price range is? this one is $900.00 per month, there is stuff even cheaper. My girlfriend live's in a trailer park in Punta Gorda, I can ask her what she pay's for rent. There are lots of Trailer parks around here. I have the feeling it's around $500.00 per month. It is a great area to live and very wheelchair friendly although it is kinda hot in the summers although Texas I think is even hotter. I will send you a newspaper classified if you want to give me you're addy. Just PM me.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Heres a listing here in Venice Fl http://homes.heraldtribune.com/for-r...3903130-ls/4-t not sure what you're price range is? this one is $900.00 per month, there is stuff even cheaper. My girlfriend live's in a trailer park in Punta Gorda, I can ask her what she pay's for rent. There are lots of Trailer parks around here. I have the feeling it's around $500.00 per month. It is a great area to live and very wheelchair friendly although it is kinda hot in the summers although Texas I think is even hotter. I will send you a newspaper classified if you want to give me you're addy. Just PM me.
    My sister just spent 10 days in Venice FL. Some friend's bought a nice home there a year ago and love it.

Hi everyone

I think i'll wait for about 1 more year and then possibly do more searching because me and my B/F will have better chances as a team instead of me always doing the real work

So I would really appreciate it immensely if you all could help me with nice simple areas that arent out of the Norm's Financially . State to State Nation wide I would love feed back

Thank you all so much everyone
    Sincerely ;
    Judy

I have the same feeling every few years or so but , I cant stand the temperature to get below 70 degrees,, I have a jacket on at 70 and under , people just cant believe I am cold at that point. I would love to be back in the country as well with a few acres but unless I stay here in Fla I wont be going anywhere..
    I still want a change though..
    Gary

Tonight I am up very late and still got that bug to move
    I am used to country but will be flexible and give a small town or closer to city because of practicality .
    There is lots of things on my mind but I am thinking of bare essentials basically cutting strings and going away for a few weeks soon .. checking out places speculating for better words . The Economy is down the tubes here
    Got to fill up m ol van Gas Her up and go check out other areas ..Sorry if I repeat thing's it is a hard habit .

Mainly I will try to condense and maybe move more towards Dallas Area Even though I do not care much for cities I think a small appt will suffice as long as I have a park to go to .
    Still living on Dreams lol
    Who know's

Dreams that's what we are made of ( Van Halen )