• Ish Dish

0 0%
  • Other

7 8.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Favorite Cushion

Poll: Favorite Cushion

I know there are tons of posts relating to this but I thought a simple poll might help consolidate the info.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

4” Roho under my butt, 2" Roho behind my back for when I recline... 21 years, no skin problems.

Good luck.

ROHO ENHANCER Cushion

I can't stand the Roho's... Extremely uncomfortable to me. Don't much like Gel or Air either. Too easy to pop and not as stable. I've had both... A high quality foam cushion is what does it for me. And everyone who sits on my chair get's this little sparkle in their eye... Plus it's not stupid-expensive as some of the other options.

Infinity Lo Contour ViscoFoam Cushion

And you didn't have this in your list...

Sorry but only 20 options are available for the poll so I couldn't list everything, not to mention I don't know every cushion available. Listing your cushion was perfect.

Do to all the recent negativity could I please ask that people only comment on the cushions that they LIKE. I'd prefer if this thread was mainly kept to poll results and positive comments

Thanks guys.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

started with jay active then had 2 roho's they work great for my butt the few months they lasted. tried jay deep but the sides pushed in on my hip bones. then i tried otto that didn't fit right in my chair and was a little to hard. i saw somewhere on here about the jay3 it works good but needed some more gel so i took the otto apart and use three of the soft one works great now.
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

it's funny my last sitting clinic the pt laughed it me when i told her i bottom out on every cushion because i'm so skinny she said that she bet me 20 that she would get me in one without bottoming out. i took the bet and after trying almost every one the had she smiled and just give the money.
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Cripple4life you have to love a pt like that, has a sense of ha ha and will admit when they are wrong.
    Formerly Canuck but lost my password and changed e-mails because of a move.

Oh so far my favourite is my Stimulite Slimline.
    Formerly Canuck but lost my password and changed e-mails because of a move.

I've been sitting on a Jay2 for the past 25 almost 26 years with no skin issues so when the Jay no longer does it job for me then will I consider another cushion.