Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colours and Glance wheels

Colours and Glance wheels

Anyone using them and care to post pictures?
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

see this post - http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showpos...37&postcount=7

I have no first-hand experience, but some members used to run them and really like them.
    Last edited by tooley; 03-13-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Colours have lousy customer service. I've owned a couple, a Boing and forget the name of the other off hand. Glance wheels, look heavy and are overpriced IMO. Presently I'm in a Ti TR after using a ZRA and Invacare Terminator and others. So far my favorite is this Tr. I like the smaller diameter tubing vs. the larger di. of the Zr and ZRA and I hear the tr is lighter.. I also trust it better as there is little flex and just seems to handle better.

For wheels, I had a set of Dinos but went back to the LX's. Not a fan of Spinergy for personal reasons but the wheels are good.

Well luckily I'm not looking at buying a chair from them, or even wheels. Just curious since I rarely see anything about them.

Patrick....why did you dislike the Dino's?
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

I'd LOVE a set of Dinos... That's what I hope I get for my B-day on the 16th of this month... With gold or green spokes... :-) it would be significantly narrower and lighter than my 24 spoke SLXs. Plus, no more spoke creaking... That and the width is the only thing I diskile about my SLXs... But have to have them cause I'm such a lard-a$$... Seriously though, the Dinos can more than take my weight and I just drool over their pictures... But the price... Youch... Still, I'd love to get a set... I've herd nothing but good things about them and Round Betty's Customer Service...

Quote Originally Posted by Covathalis View Post
    Anyone using them and care to post pictures?
    I have told they are heavy, anyway is not my style this type of wheels.

I've had some of the best service from Round Betty ever. Great company to do busines with.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGCal View Post
    I'd LOVE a set of Dinos... That's what I hope I get for my B-day on the 16th of this month...
    Happy Early Birthday!

Totally agree about the Dino's...they look amazing. I think having a pair of Glance wheels just for kicks would be neat also

I wouldn't mind the look of mag wheels per-say, but they are just so heavy...

I wonder how stiff/efficient they are to push....