Thread: Clinitron Fluidized Therapy bed for sale

Clinitron Fluidized Therapy bed for sale

2007 HydroAire Air Fluidized Therapy (AFT) Bed for sale. I no longer need it. Has been serviced and maintained by medical modalities in Concord NC. Had liner replace November 4th 2010. Also comes with 3 Gore-Tex® fabric cover sheets creating an ideal microclimate for healing, reduces shear and provides infection control. The low air loss head elevation feature can be easily removed to provide full bead therapy, if necessary.Easy-to-use hand control allows patient or care giver to adjust elevation height. Attachable Trapeze comes with each bed.
    Utilizes a low air loss head elevation feature that offers two angles, 10º and 40º. The bed is wonderful for anyone who has had flap or stage 4 ulcer. I can be reached at grover29321@yahoo.com or 864-466-7220. I am in upstate SC and due to weight this would probably be very expensive to ship. I will listen to all reasonable offers. These beds are very expensive easily costing over $50,000.00 but imho worth every cent. Thanks to it, I am back to leading a regular life.....Richie Chesnut

The bed has been taken down as of 6/20/2011 and totally serviced including unused liner alone costing $1250.00. I will sell the bed for $7000.00 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please

Great bed, i'm on one right now. I thought I was a DEAD, yes I said dead man three days ago. I'm in the hospital since Monday so that's what, 7 days today? A dime size pressure sore went terribly bad for me within 6-8 days. Texas heat can get you especially when you forget the sci and TRY to work to get my garage cleaned up and things fixed, very bad idea. Back to the bed, I haven't had to roll over every few minutes because of this bed. Y'all know how that sucks when you are freezing yet sweating cold. Not to mention you can't eat, drink or anything else because you are too weak to move because of the infection and all that comes with the territory. The bed is GREAT I will probably need it when I go home next week but the $7K says I better learn to rotate myself. Still a wonderful bed that I love but can not afford.
    AstrO

Quote Originally Posted by Grover29321 View Post
    The bed has been taken down as of 6/20/2011 and totally serviced including unused liner alone costing $1250.00. I will sell the bed for $7000.00 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please

Am very interested in the bed. I live in eastern pa. Phone number is 5706207757 and email is byrnewarren@yahoo.com. Was hoping to pay closer to $4,000.

Warren

I'm also very interested in this bed and am located in Cary NC. Is the bed still for sale?

I'm also very interested in this bed and am located in Savannah Ga. Is the bed still for sale?

If you still have this bed please email me at toniaabbott2020@gmail.com

The OP has not visited this site since 2011, so is unlikely to see your post. Encourage you to edit your post and remove your e-mail address. It is unwise to post this on a public forum. PMs are the best way to privately communicate with other members.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.