Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever think about suicide?

Any kind of education you could get right now would be a help. Anything. It's not like you don't have the time Kim. Maybe you could check about taking classes on line. I tell my own children, the more education you can get....the better. You never know what doors might open with more. At the very least, it would give you something to do. Maybe you could do some research on furthering your education.

I agree school is a great option, you'll also have more money and as someone stated money makes the world go round. You can also help relieve your family.

Until then, a hobby will keep your thoughts in check. perhaps learning a new language or continuing with english? there's rosetta stone program you can install on your computer. anything that could also help entertain you, keep you busy and elevate your self esteem. I found playing pool to be very helpful for me as that was something I could still do and it was like my meditation. Perhaps something you used to love to do, you can aim to achieve again? Keeping the mind occupied and setting goals are what helped me during moments of suicidal thoughts.

I have tried suicide 3 times seriously when younger spent 1 month in the psych ward. I think you need to ask a different question to get a proper answer. I'm just sure that the positiveness is a myth or that the belief in a cure is a possibility. Once you remove the hope of the cure often people will die unexpectedly, suddenly. Theres a code of silence around the issue of suicide here, I don't believe
    in surounding the issue of suicide. I believe at least one person will because we have discussed the issue on a few occasions. I personally will probably die of a over dose of drugs and yes it wont be intentional. Spoke with my social worker we are putting in place a way of letting a few friends via the net know I died.

Quote Originally Posted by kimsoon84 View Post
    By Dragon dictate and sometimes use keyboard by put stick on my hands.
    I have not finished my a level exam 7 years ago and my English is no good.
    Your English is quite good!

Do you have a wheelchair that you could use to get out of bed?

Kimsoon, your English is very good.

I think if you are thinking about suicide then you have nothing to lose by trying something scary before you go. Maybe start writing letters to newspapers and government about how difficult life for disabled people in Malaysia is. Other country do it better, why not Malaysia? Start a movement, find others in wheelchairs and get them involved. Make a noise before you bow out.

I think if you start doing something bold maybe your family look at you with pride. Your body is fucked but you are still young, you can make a fight. You have nothing to lose.

Remember drink 3 litre of water EVERY day, for kidneys, and MAKE SURE your skin gets no pressure sore. As soon as you see red mark you must stay off skin. This will keep you strong for fight.

Best luck

Suicide is discussed,

dark angels follow me and whisper and call my name.

Here we try to help supoort each other through the darkness.

Try to find some peace, my friends here are my lifeline, stay with us for a while, join us, become a part of something, look for some spark to light your spirit.

peace

bill
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Every day has a tomorrow that we can make better than today.

Things happen over which we have no control. Our greatest power is in knowing and elevating our living spirit.

These things are not said lightly or without knowledge and empathy concerning hard circumstances.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by izorgor View Post
    yeah, suicide is fix everything.

I`m student of psihology and one of my primary subject is SUICIDE and stupidity, which carries with it.
    First of all religion is one of the reason why people want to kill themselves. There is no life after u die and with that knowledge u'll might want to think twice about that kind of solution.
    Suicide people are mentally ill and they need medical help.
    Other people with their pathetic problems are stupid enough to do that.
    But i have one question for u guys.....LOGIC?!
    Posts like this piss me off. You have no clue what is going through someone's head that makes them feel that being dead would be better than being alive. You do not know if there is a religious component to it or whether there is an existance after death (none of us know). Calling problems pathetic will not help the situation at all. I do not judge someone who commits suicide because I have no idea what they are going through.

I think before you start casting stones at someone's glass house, maybe you should get your house in order...for example...learn how to spell.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by izorgor View Post
    what is in someone head is the main reason for suicide.
    90% of people are unable to have their own opinions and becouse of posts like yours (you actually trying to change the someone perception in the wrong way) they commit suicide. What ever is in someone head (in scenario where someone do not have some real mental illness) death will not fix anything. Suicidal people are not rational thinkers and the last thing they need is irrational bullshit, because, religion is just another escape from coping with life.

And i already said: sorry for my english.
    How am I changing their perception? I never said I was changing perceptions. I am saying I do not know their reasoning for wanting to commit suicide, nor do I try and say that they are wrong in their thought processes because I AM NOT LIVING THEIR LIFE. Again...religion is not the only reason why someone wants to commit suicide. Believe me...I almost lost a friend to suicide and it had NOTHING to do with "the after life". I think when someone is judgemental as you are that does not help the situation...only makes a person who is suicidal more down trodden...they hear their feelings are dumb and get over it.

To the OP...I agree with others...if you can find an outlet or try something new, that may help. Please do not give up on your life yet.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Hi Kim

Hi Kim-http://www.disabilitymalaysia.com/in...actsheet&id=17 Don't give up. Praying you start feeling better.Cher