Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 242

Thread: Have you ever think about suicide?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Is there an international fund or service that helps people in Kim's situation?

    Kim are there religious institutions that you can reach out too??
    No but I get around 100 dollar each month from welfare department and it's helpless.

  2. #12
    Isn't many of yours here are Christian ? Do you believe it God healing? Any testimony? Please pray for my healing too Because I believe.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by kimsoon84 View Post
    No but I get around 100 dollar each month from welfare department and it's helpless.
    :/ i dunno what to say to help you! i know what that feels like to be mistreated by ur family. are u able to go to school at all?
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    :/ i dunno what to say to help you! i know what that feels like to be mistreated by ur family. are u able to go to school at all?
    no. But if yes what is the point for me to study?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by kimsoon84 View Post
    no. But if yes what is the point for me to study?
    are schools not accessible?
    going to school or working gives u a purpose in life to do more than just sit and feel like a burden to ur family. when u can do something for urself it makes u feel stronger and happier

    money makes the world go round.. if u could work/study then u can get a job so u can buy what it is to get where u need to be in life...
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

  6. #16
    kim, how do you use the computer? There are many opportunities for education and employment online.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    are schools not accessible?
    going to school or working gives u a purpose in life to do more than just sit and feel like a burden to ur family. when u can do something for urself it makes u feel stronger and happier

    money makes the world go round.. if u could work/study then u can get a job so u can buy what it is to get where u need to be in life...
    I even can't get out from my bed.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by kimsoon84 View Post
    I even can't get out from my bed.
    what is your injury level?
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaper1 View Post
    kim, how do you use the computer? There are many opportunities for education and employment online.
    By Dragon dictate and sometimes use keyboard by put stick on my hands.
    I have not finished my a level exam 7 years ago and my English is no good.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    what is your injury level?
    c4aasia

Similar Threads

  1. suicide
    By Christopher Paddon in forum Life
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:55 PM
  2. Suicide
    By CapnGimp in forum Life
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:28 AM
  3. suicide
    By suoz in forum Life
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 12:02 PM
  4. suicide
    By Afraid in forum Life
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 02:58 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •