Thread: Equipment, inventions, adaptations

Equipment, inventions, adaptations

I've created a new website called ableminded.net that offers a gallery of photos and descriptions cataloging all the equipment i've found currently or potentially useful. It will be online soon. It contains everything from high-tech machinery to simple do-it-yourself adaptations. I also try to include a website link for each item that currently offers the lowest price.

I've searched the carecure site's previous postings and found many great inventions and ideas. I would appreciate any others you could recommend. ...As well as any devices that have not worked out for you as much as you had hoped.

thanks, in advance, spaceboy

"The essense of greatness is the perception that courage is enough." R. Waldo Emerson

are you dedicating any space directly to children's needs? if so i hav a ton of stuff i have made.

i do alot with nonverbal communication needs and sensory needs. let me know if your interested in that type of stuff.

****MORE OHIO CC RAGE INFO COMING SOON!****

Also check out all the equipment listings on www.abledata.com and www.scipilot.com

(KLD)

Hey, when is the site gonna be up???

when i get ahold of a pickup, i'm gonna custom make a lift for it, to get myself in and out of the truck. it will be designed to work on lifted trucks. maybe i can put the plans on your site when i'm done?

it's been 3 months and i still haven't found a guinnypig truck yet. hopefully soon though. i found a wrecked 2004 ford superduty that looks promising. hopefully soon......