Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: My special trick for using enemeez

That's the beauty of using one of those. you can get all the enemeez behind the stool completley. I try for as far in as possible with no issues at all That and they are so easy to use if you have limited hand function.
    Last edited by scurl; 05-20-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Last edited by scurl; 05-20-2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: double post

No, no damage from the lubricant injector. It goes in very easy without any resistance so I don't think I'm pushing on anything. I was concerned about that early on and thought about maybe threading it on something like a racquetball with a hole through it. I never saw the need to. Conversely, I went to the lubricant injector because I was drawing blood with the Enemeez tip on a syringe, all mounted on a quad friendly reacher. The sharp point was just too hard on my hemorrhoids.

ah thanks guys.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Can you send me a link of the quad friendly reaching tool you use? The enemeez tip also causes tearing and as a quad it's hard to put the lube launcher in while sitting on toilet, it's too long. I'm trying to figure out a way to insert enemeez while on toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by bbmom View Post
    Can you send me a link of the quad friendly reaching tool you use? The enemeez tip also causes tearing and as a quad it's hard to put the lube launcher in while sitting on toilet, it's too long. I'm trying to figure out a way to insert enemeez while on toilet.
    Assuming this request was directed at me. (This is an alternate login that lets me post images, endo_aftermath does not.) I have not used either this tool or the Lubricant Launcher on a toilet. There just does not seem to be enough room. They both work well with the more open access of a commode chair.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

All I can say is that YMMV (your mileage may vary). My bowel program is every other night. I didn't have a good experience with Enemeez. Now that I am using Magic Bullets again, I'm back on my regular routine from start to finish about 35-40 minutes. I have had very few "after burn" accidents in approximately 30 years of using Magic Bullets. I think the key to not having these incidents is doing digital stimulation after you think you are finished with the program. My regimen is to clean any stool from the anal vault before inserting a Magic Bullet. After about 5-10 minutes transfer to the commode chair, after which bowel movement occurs. Digital stimulation at this point usually produces more stool. Digital stimulation which usually produces some mucous. Clean up after bowel program.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by EA_alt View Post
    Assuming this request was directed at me. (This is an alternate login that lets me post images, endo_aftermath does not.) I have not used either this tool or the Lubricant Launcher on a toilet. There just does not seem to be enough room. They both work well with the more open access of a commode chair.
    Thank you for the picture but it looks like it's the enemeez tip is being used. That tip causes damage. The lube launcher works well. I need to see if I can do something like that but with a lube launcher tip. Thank you.

If you have access to someone who can do some simple machining, it wouldn't be hard to make a modification to that Enemeez tip. You could cut off the end of a dig stem tool a little longer than the Enemeez tip, and then drill a small hole in the end of the cut off piece and also a larger hole from the back end that would fit over the Enemeez tip and glued. It would be good to countersink the back end a little bit so you could assemble something without a raw edge sticking up there. Of course, you still have to solve the problem of getting something short enough to use when you're on the toilet.

Can someone tell me how many ml's / cc's are in the Enemeez? I have a plethora of small syringes used for testosterone. Thanks...