Thread: New member, hello everyone

New member, hello everyone

I am a new member, named Diane and live in Ga. I have one husband, two grandboys, one son , one daughter in law, 3 cats and one dog. I have been permanately disabled for over fifteen years with three cervical fusions, degenerative joint disease, auto immune with fibromyalgia, cfs, sjgroens and depression and cardiac problems and many joint problems. Every cell in my body hurts every single minute of every day. I live with the Chronic pain syndrome. I am a nurse by trade and worked 20 years in a busy emergency room. I got my SSI and workmans comp helps me. I was devastated on my last day of work. I felt hopeless that day but I knew I had to pick myself up. I have had problems with some doctors thru the years and had to search to find the ones that could help me. I am now in a pain clinic and they are going to give me a morphine pump in two weeks, if any of u out there have one can you give me some insight on it. I have seen many posts and these are very good. I wish all of u the best.I hope to see us all cured one day. who knows we have a chance, if we can walk on the moon hey we can do all things. Thanks for allowing me to join. Diane

Hi Diane, welcome to Care Cure. I hope you find us to be supportive and helpful with your journey. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site so don't be afraid to ask questions!

welcome

Welcome, Diane as a nurse maybe you can help us as this forum will give you lots of information, and you will meet new friends.
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Welcome to the forum, Diane.

Welcome Diane. Glad you found us. This is a helpful place. Also from GA I live way in SW part of the state.

Welcome Diane.

You will never feel alone once you sign in here !!! Welcome, Diane and never hestitate to ask if you can't find an answer using the search.

Thanks everyone for the support. Diane

Hello Diane. My best friend's mom is a nurse- named Diane! Good to have you here. You may want to post your pain pump ? in the Care forum...