Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tilite zra s2 problems

Did you guys have issues with the carbon fibre axle tube also?

I think I am going to do a youtube video showing and describing the problems that I have with this chair. I'll try and post it by the end of the day

Ok, Here is the the problem review video of the chair that I wanted to share. Please watch feel free to comment post replies, thanks for watching. Video Here

Great video Keith! I've been a royal pain in Motion Specialities' ass and it seems to be the only way to get attention after the sale is final? My backrest was fixed last week so keep on them!

Quote Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
    Ok, Here is the the problem review video of the chair that I wanted to share. Please watch feel free to comment post replies, thanks for watching. Video Here
    Glad you posted your video. I hope someone takes notice.

Have to say, though, you're certainly living up to the stereotype of the polite Canadian. Can't say I would be as patient or understanding. (Actually, I wasn't. The thread I started documenting my problem with the carbon fiber camber tube plug is testimony to that. Flaws in design or execution that put my safety at risk get me worked up. As I probably said somewhere in that thread, I'm trying to hold the line at paraplegia, thank you very much -- I don't need the risk of a head injury on top of that.)

I never felt that TiLite was adequately contrite about the camber plug defect. And it irks me that they sent you an identically defective part after they'd sent me a replacement, stating that there was a manufacturing defect, which presumably they had remedied. Or not. The whole thing really boils my shorts®.

Thanks for the video Keith! Think you covered most of the problems there.

Thanks for watching the video, I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully it does help people. I am patiently waiting still on my chair to be fixed. But continuing to be frustrated. I feel like my chair is a lemon and not sure how long until the chair stops breaking. Hopefully next isn't the castors!

Luckily I haven't had any issues with the CF camber tube, just my backrest until recently... The solid seat pan has cracked on me just this last week.
    Most everything I say is

The updated camber tube has rivets in the side to ensure it doesn't migrate out. So I've been told.

Good luck with the seat pan

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    Luckily I haven't had any issues with the CF camber tube, just my backrest until recently... The solid seat pan has cracked on me just this last week.
    Well that sucks.