Thread: Stem Cell Conference-Grammy

Stem Cell Conference-Grammy

Grammy, you are right about the Wall Street aspect of this conference. I read where they will be discussing current value of the whole stem cell areana and what they expect in the near future. They are expecting an explosion of runup in value . Now this is not to say that the roster which includes Wise Young, Geron, Stem Cell INc and others won't be telling a compelling story.l I believe they are. I think the summary will be avaialbe on /facebook and other media. Let's hope for some good information for all of us.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Grammy, you are right about the Wall Street aspect of this conference. I read where they will be discussing current value of the whole stem cell areana and what they expect in the near future. They are expecting an explosion of runup in value . Now this is not to say that the roster which includes Wise Young, Geron, Stem Cell INc and others won't be telling a compelling story.l I believe they are. I think the summary will be avaialbe on /facebook and other media. Let's hope for some good information for all of us.

keeping on
    Wow! You finally got it! Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$!

Check out where Miami Project is going after Saudi (oil?) $$$$$$ ??
    The US economy is hurting...so foreign (oil)? Nothing stupid about their investor/financial focus! They get it and they're going after it!!!

(Not that Saudi Arabian SCI don't need their assistance of course...they have citizens that have been in motor vehicle accidents and now suffer paralysis.)
    http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article287100.ece

Clinical trials and research don't just fall out of the sky on hopeful thinking, and a few bake sales. Money talks, b_lls__t walks.

Let's hope the investors and stockbrokers like the presentations they hear and the exhibits they see displayed. A $1,500. door ticket? Hummm.... Who would pay that much and why?

There's some loose change laying around on Wall Street...

Let's hope the Stem Cell Summit is full house PACKED with investors that have paid $1,500 to enter! They're not paying that door fee for cheap entertainment. They could hear Wise and Geron talk for free anytime.

I wasn't being "negative" in my previous post about the Stem Cell Summit by providing a link and saying it's to be investor/financially focused and lots of stockbrokers would be attending at $1500. a head. Glad you understand it now.

But anyway, it's all good....
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 03-02-2011 at 02:06 PM.

OK, a major confernce for stem cell therapy adn spinal disorders was completed yesterday. All the big playuers were there and each gave an update on their trials and tribulations. Russo partmers were the sponsers and as Grammy said, was basically for Wall Street and investors. Now Derk of Russo partners tried to get the confernce televised. CNBC at first agreed then backed out. nobody from our group other than Wise was there and we have no real report yet on what was discussed or revealed. Derek said that next year they would be better prepared to televise the conference. Now all the talk about fundraisineg and our clout yields a ture picture of what dirves the science. Talk wa giv en aobut the explosion of value of stem cell compaines in the near future from 1 billion dollars to 10 billion dollars. This is good for investors. Cutting through the --it, what is real to me and I assume to alot of us is when will there be a successful cure or improvement. Wise was there and I would liketo hear from himn on what he got out of the conference. Mmmmmoney talks is the bottom line. No surprise here and we must know or accept this for our desire to find treatment for our maladies.

keepin gon
    Last edited by keeping on; 03-02-2011 at 12:02 PM.