Thread: Let's talk seriously & realistically: Medical Marijuana

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

I concur

[QUOTE=diaspora;1329083]Hello all,

I have a question for all of you.

I see various posts of peoples horror stories as they get addicted to pharmaceuticals, as they are treated like junkies by doctors and people alike, as they are slipping deeper and deeper into addiction -- and the point of no return.

Why?

I am a paraplegic.

I have pain, spasms, depression (it comes n goes) and other issues I need medications for.

ALL of these problems are solved with medical marijuana. Why are you people not giving it a shot? why do you stick to what your doctors tell you and prescribe you?

DON'T buy your marijuana from the street. It will be bad and will give you a rather dilluted view of the drug.

Marijuana has never been more potent than it is today. There are 2 types:

#1) Indica
    Indica's are good for PAIN and SPASMS. For me, 1 joint immidiatly STOPS my spasms and allows me to easily cope with the pain.

#2) Sativa
    These are more racy. This strain is good for producitivty, anxiety, depression.

All you need will be covered by these two strains. You don't have to SMOKE it, either. You can DRINK IT in an alcohol or glycerin based tincture. You can EAT it by way of BUTTER or OLIVE OIL. You can VAPORIZE it and avoid the toxicity of smoke.

Why are you people hurting yourselves? set yourselves free. One smoke in the morning, and a cookie, and I have a really good and comfortable day. I then get home and smoke as needed. Sometimes I don't need it.

And it is a NATURAL plant.

All that you know about Marijuana is likely wrong. If it is GROWN properly and with appropriate GENETICS any non-believer, who is open minded enough to try, will be converted.

Ask your doctors, look up your "compassion centers" on google with your city name; you owe it to yourself to try.

We all just want to be comfortable and LIVE -- which is made hard by this crip life and all that goes with it
    Last edited by Ravyn71; 06-18-2011 at 03:37 AM. Reason: new and posted in the wrong place sorry guys