Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your OWN Show on Oprah Winfrey's Cable Show

Exclamation Your OWN Show on Oprah Winfrey's Cable Show

Has anyone been watching this show? It's a reality show & the winner will have their own tv show on Oprah's cable channel "OWN". The finals are next week. Down to 2 contestants & one of them Zach is a quad. He will have a travel show if he wins. The other one will have a cook show. He's real funny! Here's a link to his interview this week. Plus you can see video's of his past performance. Show not so great. But he's a winner!

http://www.oprah.com/own-your-own-sh...he-Press-Video

In Episode 7 of Your OWN Show, the remaining contestants have to meet the press one-on-one for interviews. Watch as Zach gets surprised by one final reporter and see how he turns the tables!

Thanks for posting this Mona. He is quite a guy, and did great with his interview.

y/w I agree.

Mona, my caregiver watches this show and loves Zac. We dont get the OWN channel at home.
    C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

I like Zach too. I believe he has cerebral palsy rather than quadreplegia.

I soooo hope Zach wins. He is the breath of fresh air that we need on TV. Going right back to his audition, people have been pulling for him. Notice the smile on everyone's faces whenever he is "on". Here are just some of the things that I've noticed people saying:
    John Mayer "I wanna see your show."
    Carson Kressley "I want to give it up." In response to Zack's Daisy Fuentes interview and his last line, "Daisy Fuentes, everyone. Give it up!"
    Team Vision "That was a great interview."
    Kevin Frazier -Entertain Tonight "He is intelligent, articulate, inspirational and I want to see his show."

Quote Originally Posted by loreo View Post
    I soooo hope Zach wins. He is the breath of fresh air that we need on TV. Going right back to his audition, people have been pulling for him. Notice the smile on everyone's faces whenever he is "on". Here are just some of the things that I've noticed people saying:
    John Mayer "I wanna see your show."
    Carson Kressley "I want to give it up." In response to Zack's Daisy Fuentes interview and his last line, "Daisy Fuentes, everyone. Give it up!"
    Team Vision "That was a great interview."
    Kevin Frazier -Entertain Tonight "He is intelligent, articulate, inspirational and I want to see his show."
    I totally agree! He certainly beats the girl with the cooking show he's against!

Zach's getting his own travel show on OWN!!! I can't wait to watch it!
    I was getting upset because when he made his show's pilot they showed him coughing & exhausted. Started saying they didn't think he had the stamina it will take for your own show. As if him being in a chair he was weak. But in the end Oprah decided he could do it. Whatever~
    She actually gave both of the last 2 contestants a show. She already has 2 cooking shows. I doubt I'll watch this one.
    But I'm gonna watch Zach! Yeah!

I ditched cable TV a few months ago and now there's finally something I want to watch on it?! I hope I'll be able to watch Zach's show on the Internet somehow. This is pretty awesome.

I can't wait to check it out! Traveling is one thing i hope to do much more of and hopefully he can provide the motivation i need to get out there!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson