Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: fishing?

fishing?

so who all fish on here? what do you fish for? well i love to fish started back about 3 summer ago didn't think i could do it but thanks to robert deel he talk me in to tring it again now that mofo cost me alot money lol but thanks man for talking me to get back in to fishing i had a pond dug and its 75 to 100 yards from my house 11 years ago its easy for me to get to we have bream,bass,crappie in it here a pic of my pond i also catfish in the river near my house and there other places i bass fish and bream fish i haven't been this year yet but will soon it dry up and warm up a lil

lots of us. that looks a little too cold yet for me though.

I haven't fished or hunted in 20+ years, but I plan to start doing both again this year. I'm currently having a gun mount that I designed built that I will be able to use as a rod holder too. I'd love to have my own pond, but considering my finances and lack of property, I'd be lucky to have a goldfish pond put in. lol
    As to fishing, the lakes and rivers near me have bass, bluegill, catfish, carp and a few other species. A local state park is suppose to have a trout pond for disabled persons only... I'm gonna check it out this spring/summer.

Nice looking pond though Dusty...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I haven't fished or hunted in 20+ years, but I plan to start doing both again this year. I'm currently having a gun mount that I designed built that I will be able to use as a rod holder too. I'd love to have my own pond, but considering my finances and lack of property, I'd be lucky to have a goldfish pond put in. lol
    As to fishing, the lakes and rivers near me have bass, bluegill, catfish, carp and a few other species. A local state park is suppose to have a trout pond for disabled persons only... I'm gonna check it out this spring/summer.

Nice looking pond though Dusty...
    hey man yea u need to get back in to fishing and thanks post a pic of your gun mount when u get it made

ahhh hell dusty couldnt catch a fish to save his life haha glad you got back into it man..

Hunting/Fishing mount

Quote Originally Posted by dusty_goodson View Post
    hey man yea u need to get back in to fishing and thanks post a pic of your gun mount when u get it made
    The working prototype should be done in a few weeks (hopefully before Spring turkey season), but I'm trying to design a semi-universal mount for quads with good head and neck strength but little or no arm/hand strength. They have a couple out now but they cost way to much. Once I get it working the way I hope it will, I'll post pics.

I live in a condo in Pompano Beach, fl and the canal is 15 feet from my back patio.We catch snapper,jacks,baracuda to name a few. Occasionally a tarpon is taken but that is not the norm but every fisherman's dream...........
    Last edited by Jim; 02-25-2011 at 09:58 AM.

I live near the Conowingo Dam in MD and they built a nice accessible concrete ramp that archs out over the water with a nice handrail with openings to fish from your chair. The yellow perch are running now and in late spring the shad come up to spawn. Its nothing to catch 20 or 30 American shad at least 3lbs but have to release since they are protected. Then the stripers come.

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    I live in a condo in Pompano Beach, fl and the canal is 15 feet from my back patio.We catch snapper,jacks,baracuda to name a few. Occasionally a tarpon is taken but that is not the norm but every fisherman's dream...........
    man you got it made love to view you have

Quote Originally Posted by Bill H. View Post
    I live near the Conowingo Dam in MD and they built a nice accessible concrete ramp that archs out over the water with a nice handrail with openings to fish from your chair. The yellow perch are running now and in late spring the shad come up to spawn. Its nothing to catch 20 or 30 American shad at least 3lbs but have to release since they are protected. Then the stripers come.
    sound fun wish there was more accessible fishing places around here but its not so where i fish got to be dry or you not fishing there lol