Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
    (really... Only 1,378 near identical posts based on nothing but hearsay?) It's become crystal clear?

Who started the "chronic" SCI clinical trial rumor?

Who's guilty of telling (keeping on) about "acute" being the aim for the SCIChina trials?
    Did you do that Buck?
    Someone needs whacked with a big stick? My goodness!
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-21-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Must be from the fact that chronic sci is such a trial.

Grammy , you have no idea. but thanks anyway.

keeping on

Grammy, keep keeping tabs; however do some reaearch on the trails at hand and report accordingly. this is the crux of treatment for the future. the conference that Wise is attending on March 1st is now exaiming the fact that Wise has commenced trials for CHRONICS. They originaly thought this was a mistake. Do your research and move forward.
    This would not lbe good for the rest of us, but will be good for you and your relative. thanks for your interest though.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Grammy, keep keeping tabs; however do some reaearch on the trails at hand and report accordingly. this is the crux of treatment for the future. the conference that Wise is attending on March 1st is now exaiming the fact that Wise has commenced trials for CHRONICS. They originaly thought this was a mistake. Do your research and move forward.
    This would not lbe good for the rest of us, but will be good for you and your relative. thanks for your interest though.

keeping on
    keeping on, Perhaps I will check on additional "reaearch on the trail". Again, I strongly suggest it would be best if you refer inquiries from others about conferences or SCI trials directly to Dr. Young at Rutgers. I'm positive you could trust him to be knowledgeable and answer chronic vs. acute questions. (Especially in that you are now attempting "exaiming facts" for the enlightenment of the general public on what is not good for the rest of mankind). You best refer them to Dr. Young.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-21-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Grammy, rather you wasting your time on me and my posts, do your research and be productive for the future of all.

Have a good day.

keeping on

Obviously your enlightenment on "reaearch of trails" is why you've posted the same exact message for every carecure member here 1,382 times. I agree, it indeed becomes a big waste of everyones time.

Happy Trails!
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-22-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Grammy, I don't think it is a wate of time; your pursiut of my agenda is indeed a waste of time. However, if you want ot follow, it will benefit all who are interested in research and trials. remeber this thread is titled the cure thread. Your inpuit on these matters will be noticed and accounted for. You can be productive.

keep going
    keepiong on

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Grammy, I don't think it is a wate of time; your pursiut of my agenda is indeed a waste of time. However, if you want ot follow, it will benefit all who are interested in research and trials. remeber this thread is titled the cure thread. Your inpuit on these matters will be noticed and accounted for. You can be productive.

keep going
    keepiong on
    keepiong on,

I'll wate my time in pursiut of an agenda, it just won't be whatever you think yours is. I'll try to remeber this thread is cure related ot. I'm happy my inpuit is noticed and accounted for. (Wow, that was a tough one, but did my best!)

Happy Trails!
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 02-21-2011 at 05:43 PM.