Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jan-Eric Ahlfors pushes forward with Regeneration Matrix

This was said in April last year:
    "Ophiuchus will work hard towards rolling out treatments in private clinics within two years " in this 'Telegraph' article:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...-humanity.html
    I hope this is still on and everything goes as planned.

I wouldn'tCount on it being "available to everyone" that fast, these guys have a damn good understanding of what they need to do, and that will take time! Funding of course is an issue, despite some funding from the Russian government.nonetheless these are the best cells for our situation to date. Reprogram and perfected neural cells from our own body, but they still focus very much on the rehabilitation after injection, they know how crucial it will be! there also perfecting how they get the cells directly to the injury every three months as minimally invasive as possible. All things we want to happen. Now with stem cell Inc.'s inferior cells, I was shocked to find out they won't have a rehabilitation component in their trial! ( now I'm hoping that is false information but I don't think so ) High hope's get injected with stem cells, spend most of your day in a chair like you've done for the past two years, hope for the best. I was highly disappointed that for our first clinical trial for spinal cord injury treatment in Canada they chose them. Luckily Dr. Fahlings is very interested in bringing Dr. Edgerton's transcutaneous stimulator to our country!
    Last edited by JamesMcM; 04-25-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Is any publicly available source for this information update JamesMcM?
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    I wouldn'tCount on it being "available to everyone" that fast, these guys have a damn good understanding of what they need to do, and that will take time! Funding of course is an issue, despite some funding from the Russian government...
    I'm aware of that it wouldn't be available to everyone or in some near by clinic, but if you have the will and a big bunch of money, beside being eligible for the therapy, what else do you think is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    Is any publicly available source for this information update JamesMcM?
    No. Not as of yet to my understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Silvio GS View Post

I'm aware of that it wouldn't be available to everyone or in some near by clinic, but if you have the will and a big bunch of money, beside being eligible for the therapy, what else do you think is needed?
    If you have enough money you can get into any clinical trial for anything at your leisure!

If you have enough money you can get into any clinical trial for anything at your leisure!
    I'm not so sure this is true, I think at the trial stage they are more interested in getting the candidates who match best what they want.
    I'd be happy to pay to go on trials, but when I've asked before I didn't match exactly what they wanted (location, injury level, completeness, age of injury).

If you want to go to asia, then yes you can pay for whatever you want - but I think its well documented in these forums about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    I'm not so sure this is true, I think at the trial stage they are more interested in getting the candidates who match best what they want.
    I'd be happy to pay to go on trials, but when I've asked before I didn't match exactly what they wanted (location, injury level, completeness, age of injury).

If you want to go to asia, then yes you can pay for whatever you want - but I think its well documented in these forums about these things.
    It's 100% true, You buy the company that is developing the product, you buy the patent for the product you basically fund the entire clinical trial yourself, then you can very easily pay for your own laboratory and surgical room in another country if need be to have highly skilled doctors in implant you with whatever you want as long as you basically own it,The FDA has no say stay out of their jurisdiction; it's your body and your wallet. I'm not talking about a couple thousand or $100,000 I'm talking if you had millions to spend.

It's 100% true, You buy the company that is developing the product, you buy the patent for the product you basically fund the entire clinical trial yourself, then you can very easily pay for your own laboratory and surgical room in another country if need be to have highly skilled doctors in implant you with whatever you want as long as you basically own it,The FDA has no say stay out of their jurisdiction; it's your body and your wallet. I'm not talking about a couple thousand or $100,000 I'm talking if you had millions to spend.
    Fair play, you're right. I suppose if there was a wonder treatment out there and a billionaire who was injured we might see it come to market tomorrow.

Although if there is a wonder treatment out there then I suppose money wouldn't be an issue anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    Fair play, you're right. I suppose if there was a wonder treatment out there and a billionaire who was injured we might see it come to market tomorrow.

Although if there is a wonder treatment out there then I suppose money wouldn't be an issue anyway.
    There is a wonder treatment out there right now, at least in my opinion! But it's not a one shot bullet, it consists of two different treatments that are being developed right now one very early, a few different surgical techniques, and a massive amount of extensive rehabilitation program which includes a variety of devices and equipment. Money is the first part, the second part is having the effort/ knowledge to put it together than the dedication to implement it. It wouldnt be a couple months of work,few hours a day five days a week! It would be a lifestyle for at least a few years. I'm sure there are a few multi millionaires injured or have an injured family member that have tried,but tried the wrong technology probably The first thing they found, and they probably didnt stick with it work hard enough,which resulted in minor improvements