Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jan-Eric Ahlfors pushes forward with Regeneration Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Stormycoon View Post
    Is Grammy on track with her WTF September voicing?
    ???? I'm not sure what that means exactly but Dr. Ahlfors will be at Working 2 Walk 2015.

10:45 am to 11:15 am on Sunday, September 27th: Dr. Ahlfor's will be speaking on the SCI animal research lab results leading up to the trial. Jan-Eric Ahlfors, PhD, New World Laboratories, Inc. will be conducting a Question and Answer session about the research from 11:15 am-11:30 am

10:45 am - 11:15 am on Monday September 28th: Jan-Eric Ahlfors, PhD, New World Laboratories, Inc. will give a presentation in the Grand Ballroom on the clinical trial currently underway in Russia. He will be available to answer questions from 11:15am - 11:30 am. I imagine you can catch him in the ballroom or exhibit area and visit with him. At 3:15pm-4:00 pm, Dr. Ahlfors will be in the Clinical Trial Breakout Session answering questions also. Most all of the W2W speakers have been more than accommodating and available for the community when they are at W2W.

(Sorry, Stormycoon...I don't have information on any potential upcoming future publications or undisclosed patient conditions...)
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 07-20-2015 at 10:15 AM. Reason: spelling

@Grammy, yikes thy sounded bit untuned. Srry I meant the WTW gig coming soon. Not the foul acronym WTF...
    Thnxs fer tht. If interested the sister site of Ahlfors/NWL http://novagenesisfoundation.org/why...r-so-long/Nova genesis was reformatted to a non-Profit membership site where donations welcome, updated info,
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

@Grammy, yikes thy sounded bit untuned. Srry I meant the WTW gig coming soon. Not the foul acronym WTF...
    Apology accepted. Anxious to learn more about the research and trial at W2W 2015.

Yes. He draws fine points on that novagenesisfoundation.org site around Cellular therapies fine tuning and such. Hes bright enough to know he had to venture into lands/area where he can actually put his cures to test fully. All the credible obvious therapy combination data there. This guy's got the goods. Exciting to an extent. Godspeed.
    I am the highway
    I am the sky
    I am the lightning

What I like is patients will be receiving not only a bio material with the regeneration matrix for the first injection. But will have follow up injections every three months rather than just one injection..

Grammy I know u mentioned Ahlfors was speakING at W2W latter part of last year. We're u able to attend and hear him?
    Then of course his publication of 30 lucky SCI patients being treated in Russia?
    The company seems to have secured a great deal of funding, 1man in particular w/ him & his friend with MS, that is in it for the greater advancment for everyone sufferin w/ untreatable condition. That's neat to see.
    But Ahlfors main area of foremost expertise & importance is SCI (chronic) and his proprietary technology is just precisely tuned to disolve gliar scar, initiate regeneration & further regrowth over an extended time.
    WOW It'd be fine thing to do a crowd funding within our group just for his advancing and ours.!!
    I am the highway
    I am the sky
    I am the lightning

Grammy I know u mentioned Ahlfors was speakING at W2W latter part of last year. We're u able to attend and hear him?
    Yes, I was able to hear both the research and clinical trial portion of his presentations and also had the privilege to meet the colleagues he brought with him. It was very interesting. The last I heard, the group is still working very hard to bring the treatment forward and making plans.

This is by far the best hope we have!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Yes, I was able to hear both the research and clinical trial portion of his presentations and also had the privilege to meet the colleagues he brought with him. It was very interesting. The last I heard, the group is still working very hard to bring the treatment forward and making plans.
    What is your opinion relative to other approaches?

Hello one update
    JustaDollarPlease.org