Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jan-Eric Ahlfors pushes forward with Regeneration Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Okay yeah I've read all that carefully, so I was on track. Just got confused because you said I was mixing different trial together, when I thought I was dead on. Must have been because I mentioned untethering surgery that was the confusion, I was just inquiring if was being done.
    Right, and the neural cells aren't being derived from sural nerves taken from the leg...

Yep. No idea why would anyone would throw away their money when they can probably get it with regulated early use rules shortly anyway along with all the published data....

New world laboratories makes that statement on their website about their autologous neural cells! It does sound very promising though, that trial just started at the end of 2014, and apparently because of impressive results they are offering it to you for foreign patients willing to cover costs.
    Really? What apparent impressive results?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Really? What apparent impressive results?
    exactly, I'd really like to know. Could be a very long time before that happens though Grammy never heard of regulated early use rules to be honest, but these trials aren't done for another couple of years

Blog Entries
    Sometimes you have to take a long journey to get back to the start.

Confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    Sometimes you have to take a long journey to get back to the start.
    I skipped everything from back in 2011 and started right at January 2015. It was a long long journey. I hope it's the road less traveled for awhile. I'm tired, been clear to Chernobyl and back again! I'll bet it's not over yet however...
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 03-24-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I skipped everything from back in 2011 and started right at January 2015. It was a long long journey. I hope it's the road less traveled for awhile. I'm tired, been clear to Chernobyl and back again! I'll bet it's not over yet however...
    lol I love you when you're tired. I usually just sit back with a biiiiiiig bucket of popcorn and stare at this site nowadays everything is way over my head with all these trials and therapies going on. I know this is extremely irrelevant, but I was wondering if you'd have a clue since you are extremely involved in SCI advocacy, and not even one of UK's "best" neurosurgeon or my spinal consultant could answer this...

When anything touches my left elbow, I get an imitated sensation in my left side of the stomach... it's painful/uncomfortable... wait for it... if you touch my left FOREARM, I get the same imitated/pain sensation on my left THIGH!!!

Same thing with the elbow on the right arm = right side abdomen... wait for it... when I open and close my right hand/stroke my fingers I get a pain in my right kneecap... and there I was thinking I had regained sensation when touching my right kneecap, wen it was my fingers doing it all along.

I've tried countless medication, maxed out on Pregabalin, Amytryptiline and the like... Please I know this is irrelevant but I feel like I'm coming to an end with life due to the pain, and not using my arms due to the pain it produces in areas that I have no sensation (I'm T5 complete)

Sorry and thanks GRAMMY if you even read this weird thing, I googled all over to no avail... then your name popped up in my head.

EDIT: I know this post is the biggestest and most outrageoustest example of irrelevancy in an internet forum in the history of the world, but I'm pulling my hairs out here (spelling intentional for hyperbolic effect)

Warmest regards....
    Last edited by taymas; 03-24-2015 at 07:04 PM.

The care section, SCI nurses know their stuff.

The care section, SCI nurses know their stuff.
    you're right James, I've just done that... hope i find out ;D

Anyway, I'm waiting to see the RMX bridge and cells thing produces good results, only 3 years to go... "only"...

Quote Originally Posted by taymas View Post
    Sorry and thanks GRAMMY if you even read this weird thing, I googled all over to no avail... then your name popped up in my head.
    I'll have to get back to you tomorrow Taymas as it's very late here in the states. I'll private message you in the morning which will be your evening...Best wishes.