Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jan-Eric Ahlfors pushes forward with Regeneration Matrix

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    No, I think he was listed from the Ukraine or something.
    Ukraine - San Francisco - Panama? What's the difference? If you can pay for some therapy,any therapy it doesn't matter where or what it is to some! You do know Dear Grammy that if they charge you it must be good! For half a million bucks(American or Canadian) they will probably check your tire pressure too!

I sent them an E-Mail and they assured me that KIVI66 was from California! I don't know who they or them are, but they both assured me! Am I being clear Grammy Dearest?

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    If they dump them in Russia there would be more paperwork. Paperwork and information are the enemies!
    I wouldn't pay for stem cells from anywhere until I had the chance to read through and check out all kinds of data.

Ukraine - San Francisco - Panama? What's the difference? If you can pay for some therapy,any therapy it doesn't matter where or what it is to some! You do know Dear Grammy that if they charge you it must be good! For half a million bucks(American or Canadian) they will probably check your tire pressure too!

I sent them an E-Mail and they assured me that KIVI66 was from California! I don't know who they or them are, but they both assured me! Am I being clear Grammy Dearest?
    I think I'll sit on my half a million bucks for awhile and let someone else have their tire pressure checked!
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 03-25-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Good to see that lumbar injuries are included in this trial.

Do they send you home with new hot russian bride when done too?

There are no wealthy Russians in Russia! They are all in Cuba or Miami.
    http://www.theguardian.com/news/data...s-billionaires
    Some statistics. Bare in mind that that is a lot more in russia.

Well they may tourist there... as they do more frequently in other places however.

Well, if people chose to believe your view on russia is up to them.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    Do they send you home with new hot russian bride when done too?
    For just $500,000 you too can have amoeba cells injected and a Russian hottie. You can't ask for the Doctors or Clinics name though! This offer is only good before we finish any testing of the cells or bride though!

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    I don't think you should worry about that! You are more likely to end up in a ditch in panama. If this doctor collaborates with this hospital it's probably of high standard. Russia has gone through a rapid economic growth the last years. Russia is probably far from the picture painted in the news over there or that in 80's Bond movies. 500k is however a crazy amount of money considering the value of the rubel. I have no idea if this hospital aims at high end russian or so, not impossible there are a lot of wealthy russians. In europe it's not uncommon to travel to poland for medical care, russia I don't think is common though. However don't worry about a ditch, dancing bears or communist zombies. I think visa, language and bureaucracy will be problem enough.

EDIT: The high price maybe just because this is what the company charges for their product:
    "Based on positive clinical data Ophiuchus can offer a limited number of private paying patients early access to the treatment. We are working hard to increase the possible number of early-access patients as fast as we can."
    For that price it better be good. A bit shady though?
    Where did you get that quote, is it about this trial?

Dear Patrick,

expenses of our clinic for 1 patient are about 30 000 euro.
    but you must understand that first of all, you will be exposed to neurosurgical operations on the spinal cord where neural stem cells grown from your bone marrowo will be introduced,
    secondly you have to correspond the inclusion-exclusion criteria (they are on the ClinicalTrials), the size of the spinal cord injury (MRI data) should be no more than 2 centimeters,
    in the third, you will come to Moscow every 3 months for 2 years for the introduction of a new portion of the cells into spinal canal
    and finally to be ready for the daily training 6-8 hours a day at home on the simulator.

Think hard about whether it is suitable for you?

Alexander Averyanov

Chief Medical Officer
    Federal Research Clinical Center FMBA of Russia MD, PhD
    115682, 28 Orekhovy bulvar, Moscow, Russia
    Tel
    +7 (495) 395-05-11
    Fax +7 (495) 395-64-30
    e-mail:averyanovav@mail.ru
    JustaDollarPlease.org

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    EDIT: The high price maybe just because this is what the company charges for their product:
    "Based on positive clinical data Ophiuchus can offer a limited number of private paying patients early access to the treatment. We are working hard to increase the possible number of early-access patients as fast as we can."
    For that price it better be good. A bit shady though?
    What is clinical data?