Thread: Mobility scooter's

Mobility scooter's

I am in the process of trying to get a new scooter, my question is...Does anyone have the ones with the solid tire on them and how do they get around in gravel?? I had almost went with a pride Victory 10 but just got to thinking about when I go outside about how it would get around. the old ones I have have inflatable tires and they get around good in gravel. I just don't want o buy something that I won't be able to get around on. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated!!

Solid tires will be ok for getting through gravel...... Can you not demo a scooter with solid tires?

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliegirl2010 View Post
    Solid tires will be ok for getting through gravel...... Can you not demo a scooter with solid tires?

Glad to hear from you!! well where I am having to get it from is in Louisville Ky. About 1 1/2 hrs away. It's in the city so there's no gravel to try it out on but most scooters now from Pride Mobility seem to all have gone to the solid rubber. Guess you won't have to worry about keeping air in them!