Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the "gamers" out there...

For the "gamers" out there...

There are a lot of new awesome "free" demos out on XbL and PSN. On live there is the new crysis 2 multiplayer demo, which rocks and another FPS called Breach. On psn there is the new Killzone 3 beta, which Im gonna start playing now. The demo for Heavy Rain (yea i know its been out for a while) was friggin awesome and I def. have to get that game. Closest thing to living out a cool ass movie, that Ive seen so far.

Anyway. If ya game...Once again, Please add me. Im curious how I stack up against others on this forum. I suck compared to many so don't worry, MUCH.

dogcomplexxx on xbl
    and
    xxdakilla on psn
    I play a lot of fps...and i guess whatever else I like at the moment.

Peace
    B
    Has it been five years yet? ..........

I'll add you! I'm on PSN. I'll tell you who I am in my friend request.
    I downloaded the Killzone 3 beta, but haven't looked at it yet.

Edit - just sent the request. I'm not too great at games, except I am awesome at Team Fortress 2. (Although I'd have to be, having logged like 600 hours+ on it).

cool thanks
    looks like we wont be able to play killzone 3 together becayse they have different servers for uk and usa. Did ya play it yet. Awesome game. Tho they seem to be having problems with their beta servers. Its hard to get into a game lets compare games and set u a game night tho, cool?

ANYWAY
    ANYONE ELSE
    or are you skeered.lololomuhahahaha

Black Ops?

Anybody playin the plack ops , Zombies?! I'm TurtleEmperor on Xboxlive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barondidit View Post
    cool thanks
    looks like we wont be able to play killzone 3 together becayse they have different servers for uk and usa. Did ya play it yet. Awesome game. Tho they seem to be having problems with their beta servers. Its hard to get into a game lets compare games and set u a game night tho, cool?

ANYWAY
    ANYONE ELSE
    or are you skeered.lololomuhahahaha
    I tried Killzone 3 tonight, and couldn't get a game! I kept getting an error message. Grrr.

Yea, ive been having the same problem, tried like ten times so far and got in once. They just released a patch for it, i dunno if thats going to help or not.
    It seems they are using their own servers or something, and are very overcrowded.
    On a brighter note, I just traded some old games and got, Heavy Rain and god of war 3 and they are both friggin awesome.
    are you playing on the UK serever for killzone?
    let me know
    peace
    B

Quote Originally Posted by mezziman View Post
    what are some of the best strategy games for PS3 at the moment?
    Homicidal Homosexuals is really good. It's a faith-based game developed by a Christian ministry and you have to survive AIDS by running away from as many gay men as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Homicidal Homosexuals is really good. It's a faith-based game developed by a Christian ministry and you have to survive AIDS by running away from as many gay men as possible.
    Todd! How do you think this shit up?

barondit - I'm going to try Killzone again tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get a game this time. When I tried before, I selected EU servers. I don't know if it would let me select any other region.

I tried GOW2 (I think it was 2) on PS2, and found it too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Todd! How do you think this shit up?
    I'm a comic, but without a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    LOL! hehehehahaha muhahahaha. friggin awesome.