It says the schedule is tentative and subject to change, but will these days definitely be when it will take place?
Some of us from over here might look into W2W (and W2W is one of the best venues to meet great people and friends), but we have some international planning traveling ahead of us this fall, like NoSCoS in Gothenburg Sweden and Hong Kong China. Best to all the W2W participants.
@Leif, We hope to see you guys there. Hope you can make it!
Working 2 Walk Registration Now Open - Early Bird Rates in effect until September 15
Schedule of Events with Confirmed Speaker List is now available. We'll hear from the scientists who have reported exciting discoveries in the last year, and the biotechs that will take these therapies to clinical trial. Read more.
Plan to join us this fall as we return to the Washington, DC area. The past year has been an exciting time in the world of spinal cord injury research as therapies move from the lab into clinical trials. Working 2 Walk brings you the opportunity to:
- Meet the scientists who are leading the effort to find curative therapies;
- Hear first-hand the latest news on the research front;
- Learn about currently available modalities that will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and maximize function following spinal cord injury;
- Find out what you can do to accelerate progress toward cures;
- Network with your peers in a dynamic environment.
Last edited by GRAMMY; 08-12-2011 at 01:33 AM.
What is the code or whatever to get that room rate?
ETA: never mind, I see the registration link above now
Last edited by zillazangel; 08-12-2011 at 08:53 AM.
All registered and secured my room, see you in october !!!!